I can't decide if this eBay listing is creepy or kind of cool

I'd like to flip through it but I don't think I'd spend any money on it. I'm surprised there aren't more photos on there, like the page of handwritten songs.

I say cool. These are very rare and highly collectible. Now the intentions of the purchaser and what they do with the information might be creepy, but the book itself is fascinating. Still too rich for my blood.

My thinking is, if this was used or deemed of value enough by Jeff Tweedy, it wouldn't be in mint condition. If he had actually carried it and used it, being pocketsized it would be anything but.

I smell major fraud -- especially because they DON'T show the handwritten songs. There's enough stuff out there to compare against to quickly tell whether it's Jeff or just some clown trying to jack up the bids.

THAT'S creepy.

Well I seem to have added traffic to the item - last night 1 bid, this morning 6 bids. Sorry!!!

But yes, seems odd that anyone would pay that much for something from an artist that isn't all that secretive. Setlists aren't that hard to come by. They talk to fans after shows ... what could be in there that's really worth $50? It would be really funny if it was the book of the Jeff who is in the crew.

This book will prove that touring is incredibly boring.

Wow, we get to find out how late room service is available and how long it takes to get from the airport to the hotel. Who is interested in that kind of information? Maybe if we're lucky we can find out if the janitor was summoned to Pat Sansone's room after a giant post-show dump clogged his toilet.

This book will prove that touring is incredibly boring.

Wow, we get to find out how late room service is available and how long it takes to get from the airport to the hotel. Who is interested in that kind of information? Maybe if we're lucky we can find out if the janitor was summoned to Pat Sansone's room after a giant post-show dump clogged his toilet.

It's not as valuable as the ebay auction the janitor came up with ...

It would have to be severely truncated to be just creepy.

I vote MEGA creepy.

I've waited a long time for you two to post in succession.

Yeah...I know.

But I MEAN it man!

Actually, I had the BTR cover as an avatar for a bit. That, the Crow in the parking lot in Canada and Johnny Cash Giving the finger are my favs.

I amy need to change it soon...

• 2 weeks later...