Nice! Donna, if that pup needs some more Obama paraphernalia let me know - I'm sitting in a house FULL of the stuff!

Nice! Donna, if that pup needs some more Obama paraphernalia let me know - I'm sitting in a house FULL of the stuff!

Well I suppose I could try putting a bumper sticker on him. :) He might be long enough now!

PS - I'll happily take any extra Obama paraphernalia you have! My whole family displays it wherever we can. (Obviously)

Great stuff Donna... is that the same dog that threw itself at your doorstep last year?

The very same....it was actually only in early July. I'm so pleased that he's grown up politically correct.

Robert, I'm relieved to know that in this case, sometimes a corn dog is only a corn dog. :spider2

I'm so pleased that he's grown up politically correct.

:lol Nice parenting job, donna! keep up the good work. oh, and he IS adorrrrrrrable ~

i just wanted to look at him again. :wub

At the Hideout Block Party this weekend the Obama campaign folks had buttons that had a little h/o logo on the road on the Obama logo. It was so fucking cool.

All I can say is win or lose, us Obama folks have way cooler shit than those McCainers.....

LouieB

All I can say is win or lose, us Obama folks have way cooler shit than those McCainers.....

LouieB

McCainers sport mostly boring conservative threads, we are way cooler indeed. :D

cheap Obama/Biden swag Buttons for $1!!!

I have a t-shirt from Urban Outfitters that says,

Yea, good one...that's how I feel about my old friend who is going McCain....

LouieB

when you first mentioned your friend, i was one of at least a few who thought you might regret letting the election get in the way of a long-term friendship. idealistically, i still feel that way, but as more and more mucked up issues pop up by the day, i can see how the friendship situation must become more and more difficult. this election is about so many fundamental beliefs in what democracy (or freedom) means, and so much is at stake not only personally but for the country and the world, that possible reasons for your disappointment become clearer all the time. at this point i think some differences of opinion wouldn't have to drown a friendship of mine, but i'd at least want to know -- have to know -- that a real dialogue is taking place or . . . possible, and that the values behind the conflicting opinions overlap in some positive way. anyway, i wish you well with this situation. (i'd be in it myself right now if my best friend hadn't left her husband 8 months ago and taken a hard-left turn.)