Post-season MLB

Baseball Bobblehead, you're really coming across as a despicable human being in this thread.

After going back and re-reading this thread from the point where you began your tantrum, I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on this, and further suggest that you find yourself a mirror.

Full disclosure: I am not a Red Sox fan. And as of right now, I'm (temporarily) a huge Phillies fan.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, I hate to disagree with you here my friend. I have a somewhat awesome baseball cap for the 2008 ALDS division champion White Sox!

I know you're kidding (and I know you're not) - but yeah, the ALDS win for the Red Sox was awesome this year.

I know you're kidding (and I know you're not) - but yeah, the ALDS win for the Red Sox was awesome this year.

Mostly I just love the hat. I also liked that I got to see them win over Tampa Bay. I'd never been to a playoff game before. I don't know anything about their fans so I'll defer on all that talk. Great hat though.

I love it, I had faith that people were paying attention here.

Baseball Bobblehead, you're really coming across as a despicable human being in this thread.

How could you possibly think that I give a rat's ass about your opinion?

as a life long Pirates fan, I'm extremely bitter, and jealous of any team that has finished over .500 in the last 16 years. that said, you're all acting like a bunch of unbelievable cunts towards this tampa bay guy.

Okay, back to baseball:

Ryan Madson will be "relieving" to pick up where Philly left off Monday night, with Balfour continuing where he left off. The weather is supposedly cold, windy, and overcast- but no rain.

I thought it was a pretty good short baseball game! But what a bummer to lose the World Series in a strike out. Yuck. Poor Erik Hinske. But, you know, if Moltisanti hadn't been suck a smug dick today, things might have gone in a different direction.