I think they should do The Curtain With as an opener, make up for the disaster that was coventry.

But if I had my way The Horse>Silent In The Morning

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone remember Dupree's Diamond News at Dead lots? You would grab one in the lot and get the setlists of the tour to date and that would be your first idea of what the sets were looking like for that tour. That said, I still remember my buddy calling from a pay phone in Hampton (from inside the Coliseum) on 10/9/89 to tell me about that night's bust-outs! Man, I'm old! :lol

we used to call this hotline that gave the setlists. 800 run dead, i think it was.

Yup, did you have the refrigerator magnet that had the picture from Red Rocks?

I still have that pic on my fridge!

And I do remember DDN - didn't John Dwork (Taper's Compendium guy) do that newsletter?

I always hated that freaking song "Tweezer"

sorry, just a little surly today

Not really one of my favorites either. The '94-'95 versions were as good as that song got - very experiental, but once the cowfunk hit I did see way too many versions that just didn't go anywhere.

Not really one of my favorites either. The '94-'95 versions were as good as that song got - very experiental, but once the cowfunk hit I did see way too many versions that just didn't go anywhere.

I'll always remember the NYE '91 Tweezer. Not terribly long, but they got into some cool shit and Kuroda really added to it in a very simple way by filling the place with the smoke machine and using those rotating strobes he had back then. It was definitely surreal.

I always hated that freaking song "Tweezer"

sorry, just a little surly today

never been a big fan of Tweezer myself. i just get bored with it after a few minutes. not to say i wouldn't give my left nut to be in virginia and see them play it, but i could do with out it.

never been a big fan of Tweezer myself. i just get bored with it after a few minutes. not to say i wouldn't give my left nut to be in virginia and see them play it, but i could do with out it.

I for one would keep said "nut" and just download a recording

but that's just me . . .

Speaking of Tweezer, sort of, I figured this was worth passing along. At the Roxy from '93 is coming out - 8 cd boxset. Crazy in and out of Tweezer the second night. I remember having the tape. Anyway, there's a giveaway at State of Mind if anyone is interested, here''s the link:

Phish - Roxy

State of Mind's still around? I think I just had a flashback

Ha ha... how so?

Throwback to college days. I knew a few people who wrote for it. I think it was a black and white pamphlet then? Are you in the Burlington area?

Thanks for the heads up on the contest, also.