Yeah for me everytime Dylan wanted to make a masterpiece he did and this is one of them. His bad albums are intentionaly bad I picked up Shot Of Love recently for $6 and I had to imideitly put on John Wesley harding to remind myself that this guy is good, his bad albums can ruin your idea of him don't listen to them.

Maybe Slow Train Coming there are some god tracks on that but its still subpar.

By the way Going going gone is so good it hurts those canucks can sure play

Yet another Dylan thread. . LOL

Anyhow - there are some good songs on Shot of Love. Let it set for a while, and then check it out.

Yet another Dylan thread. . LOL

Anyhow - there are some good songs on Shot of Love. Let it set for a while, and then check it out.

thats what I found to be true with Slow Train Coming I mean I can always listen to Blonde On Blonde I find the 80s albums intresting just to see where his head was at.

thats what I found to be true with Slow Train Coming I mean I can always listen to Blonde On Blonde I find the 80s albums intresting just to see where his head was at.

After you ponder the relationship between 4th Time Around and Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown), your next mission is to go to Burton Cumming's house and ask him why Canned Wheat, Wheatfield Soul, and Share the Land cost so much money in this country.

no I actually listened to the whole thing so I shouldnt have said immiditly I meant immieditly after I finished listening and yeah I remeber every grain of sand by far being the best track i'll go back to it. I wouln'dt be suprised If he purposley puts one or two good songs on those bad records just to mess with us.

what do you think about knoocked out loaded I saw it fow $10 I might pick it up this weekend

I think ten bucks is a lot of money to pay for a record... any record.

But if you haven't heard Brownsville girl, well the lyrics are worth the price of admission. but thats about it.

After you ponder the relationship between 4th Time Around and Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown

i also like the way Brian Ferry butchered Hard rain's gonna fall in the 70s, and then Bob did a good version of Lets stick together, in the 80s

>Maybe Slow Train Coming there are some god tracks on that but its still subpar.

was that a typo or a clever joke? :-)

-justin

typo but I think what really happened there is god came through me to make his presents felt. maybe not.

what do you think about knoocked out loaded I saw it fow $10 I might pick it up this weekend
Worth about $5 only....not 10....

i also like the way Brian Ferry butchered Hard rain's gonna fall in the 70s, and then Bob did a good version of Lets stick together, in the 80s
both covered it from Wilbert Harrison of course...

LouieB

I think Planet Waves has some of Dylan's most tender and poetic moments. Has he ever written a better line than this one (from "Tough Mama")?

"Today on the countryside it was a-hotter than a crotch"

A line at once beautiful, lyrical, and genital. There is but one Dylan.

Rainy days on the Great Lakes, walkin' the hills of old Duluth.

There was me and Danny Lopez, cold eyes, black night and then there was Ruth

isn't bad either....

LouieB