MLB 2008-09 Hot Stove League

Carl Everett broke that up right? I do remember that game very well as I was in college and not interested in whatever work I had to do, Mussina was amazing that night

how about HOF for....

-Pedro Martinez

-Curt Schilling

-Frank Thomas

????

I would say Pedro and Thomas absolutely deserve to be in, and Schilling will get in because of his postseason record.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is Trot Nixon up for induction?

If he gets in, will he go in as a Met?

Those are Razorbacks!

haha that was the joke, I actually know the Dugger family really well, Jake is a heck of a kid and athlete, he was a great running back in high school, Im impressed you know who he is, you must follow college baseball quite a bit, its my fav thing in sports

:rolleyes

Well, the bloody sock has a lot to do with it, but actually, it seems I've underrated Mr. Schilling.

Starting in 95, 10 straight full seasons of an OPS+ of at least 118. 3 300 k seasons and one of 293. Yeah, he's probably a HOFer.

haha that was the joke, I actually know the Dugger family really well, Jake is a heck of a kid and athlete, he was a great running back in high school, Im impressed you know who he is, you must follow college baseball quite a bit, its my fav thing in sports

I follow every Razorback sport. Hell their ice hockey team beat Mississippi St 14-0 and 21-2 on consecutive nights.

Is he kin to the Dugger family in Arkansas that has a couple of dozen kids?

So, Chase Utley is out until June due to hip surgery. Must have been all the blow jobs bobbob has been giving him the last day or so.

Well, that was before I realized David Ortiz could do exactly what he does. Boy is my face red/jaw tired.

I follow every Razorback sport. Hell their ice hockey team beat Mississippi St 14-0 and 21-2 on consecutive nights.

Is he kin to the Dugger family in Arkansas that has a couple of dozen kids?

haha no, funny you mention them, my wife was watching that show the other night and she is pregnant with our first and it makes me want to quite while were ahead....that family is the ultimate WTF

haha no, funny you mention them, my wife was watching that show the other night and she is pregnant with our first and it makes me want to quite while were ahead....that family is the ultimate WTF

"it's a crotch not a clown car"

But you know what? Arguing baseball with you is one of my least favorite things to do on VC, so I'm going to go back to the RTT where I belong.

I'm still scratching my head over this one.

Ortiz' range is amazing.

Haven't seen a player work both sides of a buffet like him since the Phillies of the early 90's.

barack-obama-white-sox-cap.jpg