I like this show. It's no Dexter of Six Feet Under but it's pretty damn good. I wonder what next season is going to be like. The last season was a lot different than the earlier ones. I'll leave it at that as not to throw out any spoilers.

**SPOILER ALERT **

You absolutely have to make it through to season 2, for this scene alone. And it's even funnier if you know the characters:

Practice Makes Perfect

banana skins? really? anyone wanna confess to using this technique?

• 2 years later...

Anyone else really disappointed in this season? For me, the plot is weak (the whole "on the run" thing has run it's course, now it's just old and annoying), I don't like who Nancy has become (even though she's still smokin hot), it's not funny anymore, and it's just overall.. dumb..

Anyone else agree? Disagree?

Anyone else really disappointed in this season? For me, the plot is weak (the whole "on the run" thing has run it's course, now it's just old and annoying), I don't like who Nancy has become (even though she's still smokin hot), it's not funny anymore, and it's just overall.. dumb..

I'm not as caught up with my cable tv series, as I would like to be. The only scene that I have seen this year is the one where she has sex with Mark Paul Gosselar.

I love Mary Louise Parker. :stunned Her photo on the DVD covers should be reason enough to watch.

Guest Speed Racer

I want Mary Louise Parker to sit in my lap so I can tell her that I want her to sit in my lap for Christmas.

That being said, I've only enjoyed seasons 1 and 2 of Weeds. But I still really really want her to sit in my lap.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, as much as I hate throwing the phrase "jump the shark" around this show has most definitely done that.

i have lost interest this season. they should have stayed working at the hotel. that was funny. parker's character is not funny anymore. she's just a horrible person now.

It was a pretty slow season, that didn't really go anywhere. The last couple of episodes picked up steam, and the ending of the finale was interesting enough to warrant another season, but next year has to be it. The early seasons in Agrestic with all of the supporting cast and characters was really good to great in places.