Bon Iver to release new EP in Jan

I'm so excited for the show tomorrow in Madison. My last exam for the semester is from 2:45-4:45 (on synoptic-scale atmospheric dynamics for those playing along at home) then I jump on the #3 bus, grab dinner at the restaurant I work at, and then head across the street for music that is appropriate for a foot of fresh snowfall.

Kyle, I'm sorry to hear you can't make it down, but I think it's for the best. The storm tonight/tomorrow is going to be pretty rough. I do want to buy you a beer sometime you see a show in Madison--you seem like a fun one to chat up.

Tamela and Rob, I hope to see you guys tomorrow too, but I understand if the drive is too treacherous. (Tamela: *cough*SNOWDAY*cough*)

Brianne, dinner at Monty's before the show? My treat....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle, I'm sorry to hear you can't make it down, but I think it's for the best. The storm tonight/tomorrow is going to be pretty rough. I do want to buy you a beer sometime you see a show in Madison--you seem like a fun one to chat up.

he's not. trust me :thumbup

While I couldn't make the Chicago show last night (had tickets for Cinematic Titanic... :lol ) they did let me in so I could pick up the Blood Bank EP. Unfortunately, I missed this part of the original post:

The new EP will be for sale in vinyl form at Bon Iver's upcoming UK and US tours in December. Those who purchase the 12" will be able to activate the digital download coupon on the January release date.

I have to say, THAT'S KIND OF BOGUS, BON IVER! :angry

However, I can't hate on Justin too much, because he gave me

, which has been on repeat all morning.
I'm so excited for the show tomorrow in Madison. My last exam for the semester is from 2:45-4:45 (on synoptic-scale atmospheric dynamics for those playing along at home) then I jump on the #3 bus, grab dinner at the restaurant I work at, and then head across the street for music that is appropriate for a foot of fresh snowfall.

Tamela and Rob, I hope to see you guys tomorrow too, but I understand if the drive is too treacherous. (Tamela: *cough*SNOWDAY*cough*)

Brianne, dinner at Monty's before the show? My treat....

Hey, sounds like a potential plan, Matt! Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but if you're checking in... I think Tamala and Rob are still planning to come, and I hope we can all eat together.

Bon Iver covered "Your Love" by The Outfield tonight. Did not see that one coming! (I'm glad I hadn't checked out that video link above beforehand.)

What a terrific show. And The Tallest Man on Earth was great, too.

Tamala has the setlist; maybe she'll have a chance to start an After the Show thread sometime this weekend. The new songs are really good - I bought the vinyl.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...