Poor OJ gets 15 years

I'll never forget the story I heard of a restaurant owner (somewhere in Florida I think) refusing to serve OJ... He was with his girlfriend at the time, and the owner said to her "Be careful, you're an attractive blonde, he might cut your throat too..."

I reckon he is just about out of money anyway, so this is probably a good thing.

Over the years I have thought about what it must be like to have been OJ after the trial. To have sliced off the head of your children's mother, and have to look them in the eyes. To be acquitted, but to live the rest of your life as a social pariah. And now to be imprisoned as a petty criminal. Yeah, sometimes karma doesn't smell like we think it should, but methinks OJ has probably been in prison ever since that night.

Good point, although if I was in charge, I would get rid of it... he can have it if he wants. In 7 years anyways. (I assume thats how long it'll be with time off for good behavior)

9 min

I reckon he is just about out of money anyway, so this is probably a good thing.

Over the years I have thought about what it must be like to have been OJ after the trial. To have sliced off the head of your children's mother, and have to look them in the eyes. To be acquitted, but to live the rest of your life as a social pariah. And now to be imprisoned as a petty criminal. Yeah, sometimes karma doesn't smell like we think it should, but methinks OJ has probably been in prison ever since that night.

calm down.

35 years ago this month - two thousand and three fucking yards, folks. Don't forget that.

And that dude sure could make good time in teh airport as well.

You know this isn't OJ, right?

Yeah, I posted it because Cosby is not a fan of OJ and must be a bit happy he's behind bars. Below this pic I posted a pic of OJ. Everybody knows what OJ looks like, but thanks for making sure I din't mix up OJ & Cosby...that would be bad. :omg