How I Met Your Mother

Wilco becomes a big part of the plot during an episode on season 3 disc one of how I met your mother, including playing passenger side toward the end of the episode. I'm sure this has been covered but i can never get the search/thread function to work. Anyway.

I was just thinking that because of the restrictions of the VC search function (you can only use keywords of four or more letters), the only way to search for mentions of this show title on VC is to search for "your mother," which probably won't yield the most accurate results. :lol

wow, i was laughing so hard that it said zwan! in your profile i didnt realize what you said. sure, george lopez sucks, as does carlos mencia (had to do it.) but really, if you dont like how i met your mother, you must have a very "unique" sense of humor. either that or it doesnt appeal to your age group (way more likely.)

I was just thinking that because of the restrictions of the VC search function (you can only use keywords of four or more letters), the only way to search for mentions of this show title on VC is to search for "your mother," which probably won't yield the most accurate results. :lol

I just used "mother".

I do hate the whole 4 letter requirement. I assume there is a reason for that?

wow, i was laughing so hard that it said zwan! in your profile i didnt realize what you said. sure, george lopez sucks, as does carlos mencia (had to do it.) but really, if you dont like how i met your mother, you must have a very "unique" sense of humor. either that or it doesnt appeal to your age group (way more likely.)

I know, I know. It's not that bad. But I'm 24, so I assume I'm the target demographic and I don't like it. It's almost as bad as Two and a Half Men in terms of only focusing on sex. I think good sitcoms have sex, but they also have jokes about something else every once in awhile.

My list of recently released or still on the air good television situation comedies:

It's Always Sunny...

Stella

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The Office

Extras

Arrested Development

I just used "mother".

I do hate the whole 4 letter requirement. I assume there is a reason for that?

Searching for words gets exponentially more CPU intensive the shorter the words get. In theory a bunch of 2 or 3 letter searches could slow the site down.