Jeff Tweedy Solo in Chicago

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question for you all, just so I understand....

So, does everyone get a seat for these shows, even though it is "GA?"

It's GA seated. Think of it like the bleachers at Wrigley -- seats are first come, first served (although they may sell a few more tickets than they have seats (people stand in the back bar area) which may not guarantee you a seat). In the past two years though, that didn't seem to be a problem. I've actually sat in the same seat for both years.

Guest Gym Teacher Man
It's GA seated. Think of it like the bleachers at Wrigley -- seats are first come, first served (although they may sell a few more tickets than they have seats (people stand in the back bar area) which may not guarantee you a seat). In the past two years though, that didn't seem to be a problem. I've actually sat in the same seat for both years.

i got there only about 10 minutes before doors opened last year and still got an awesome seat.

Guest Gym Teacher Man
I got 2 for the Sat show!!! There are plenty left, keep trying. Awesome thing for Jeff and Sue to do. I cannot wait!

i quite enjoyed Sue's contributions to the actual show last year too. kind of egging on jeff to tell certain stories and he's just looking up at her in the balcony seat with that look that probably only a husband could give his wife.

and jeff was hysterical. not to mention he owned that fucking stage with each and every song. best show i've ever seen.

Guest Gym Teacher Man
I got a ticket for Friday, debating on Saturday...anyone wanna be my Valentine? :lol :wub :lol

if you're treating, then fuck yeah!

my girlfriend probably won't mind. :D