I was a fan of the mid 60s Jergens commercials "how would you like to shake hands with a lobster?" and a lobster would be shown poking out of a sleeve. Same with hair brushes etc.

And the ubiquitous "hey Mikey" Life cereal commercial.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen the "Pedi Paws" commercials? they're to trim your cat or small dog's nails. Looks scary. My cat wouldn't go for it.

I took "Advertising" in college & I had a 2hr class every week (for a year), where all we did was watch commercials.

Guest Gym Teacher Man

i tried to find it on youtube but failed, but my favorite commercial was the mcdonald's commercial from the 90s where ronald is talking to two kids and a phone rings and ronald says "you don't say. you don't say." and hangs up. then the kids say "who was it ronald?" and ronald replies "they didn't say."

i loved that commercial. loved it.

while i was shoppin for a new car which one's me?

a cool convertible or an SUV?

too bad i didn't know my credit was wack

cuz now im drivin off a lot in a used sub compact

F-R-E-E that spells free

credit report dot com ba-by

saw their ads on my tv

thought about going but was too lazy

and instead of lookin fly n rollin phat

my legs r stickin to the vinyl and my posses gettin laughed at

F-R-E-E that spells free

credit report dot com ba-by

The thing I don't understand is... He's making like he would have been able to buy a nicer car had he known his credit score earlier. But that doesn't make any sense. If his credit score sucked, it wouldn't have mattered when he became aware of it. He still would only be able to get the shitty car.

The thing I don't understand is... He's making like he would have been able to buy a nicer car had he known his credit score earlier. But that doesn't make any sense. If his credit score sucked, it wouldn't have mattered when he became aware of it. He still would only be able to get the shitty car.

I know. I also don't understand the pirate restaurant one either.

FINALLYFAST.COM!!!!!

MOOOOOM! THIS INTERNET CONNECTION IS SO SLOW!

Maybe he is implying that had he been aware that he could easily check his credit, or even that his credit rating mattered, he would have been able to prevent it from getting so poor in the first place.

FINALLYFAST.COM!!!!!

That is the best.....my kids know it by heart...that and Snuggie are the best now. Someone bought my kid the snuggie and it is a piece of crap....When they show a family at a football game with that thing I can't take it.....