Michael Phelps rockin' the bong

I'm really interested to hear what Duce Staley has to say about the Phelps pic. He's the one who invited him to the game that weekend, but I don't know if he had any connection to the party. Supposedly Phelps is dating some girl here.

Yep, and that girl is the daughter of a friend of my Dad. I actually have some pictures that were taken of Phelps and the girl drinking at a Bar in Columbia... Could they be worth money too? He looks pretty drunk.. :lol

They are pretty innocent pictures actually.. But still, just shows that he's not afraid to get his picture taken no matter where he is or what he's doing.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what happens when people make athletes out to be more than just people who have one socially unredeeming skill. The dude is a freak who can swim fast, he's not a fucking superhero.

More like, this is what happens when you have endorsement contracts worth millions of dollars and then get caught doing something illegal.

More like, this is what happens when you have endorsement contracts worth millions of dollars and then get caught doing something illegal.

I was talking less about the money and more about so many people being shocked about it and feeling let down.

9162800_36_3.jpg

His techniques is not bad. However, he does seem a little over anxious about the bowl deal......er I mean WHOLE deal.

I'd be more impressed if he was actually pulling some white rope through that tube.

He's not drawing any smoke at all! Did someone give him a resin hit or what? Give the man a fresh bowl!

This is what happens when people make athletes out to be more than just people who have one socially unredeeming skill. The dude is a freak who can swim fast, he's not a fucking superhero.

Aquaman...

I was talking less about the money and more about so many people being shocked about it and feeling let down.

I'm not feelign let down, just a little envious. I wish I were hitting that bong...damned random drug testing.

Lotta people still think marijuana is really bad.

"Straight people don't know, what you're about

They put you down and shut you out

you gave to me a new belief

and soon the world will love you sweet leaf"

haha, we should give the guy a break. im sure hell pass the drug test for the next olympics.

sucks for all the little kids who look up to him though, my little brother included. oh well.

Unless Michael Phelps can talk to fish, this remains not a big deal.

Maybe he did talkto fish after he took a few monster hits? When they answer him back, I think that is when he attains the true super hero status (that or he's just dosed himself with Acid or some othe rhallucinagenic)

"Bong" is not in the AP Stylebook.

Richland sheriff could charge Phelps

By ADAM BEAM - abeam@thestate.com

Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott says he will charge Michael Phelps with a crime if he determines the Olympics hero smoked marijuana in Richland County.

Phelps, who set a record with eight gold medals in the 2008 Summer Olympics, was photographed smoking a marijuana pipe at a November party in Columbia.

The picture was published in the British newspaper News of the World. Phelps apologized Sunday, calling his behavior

He better start chugging the SunnyD.

hahahaha yep.. If the last time he smoked was Nov, then he'd probably be ok. But I'm sure he's smoked since then.. Hey, those drinks you can buy at the smoke shops work I tell you!!

Sheriff Lott should be more worried about gang violence, random home invasions/murders, shootings outside and inside night clubs, people being murdered at ATM machines, etc. than whether Michael Phelps smoked pot here. Do your job, douchebag.

Richland sheriff could charge Phelps

By ADAM BEAM - abeam@thestate.com

Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott says he will charge Michael Phelps with a crime if he determines the Olympics hero smoked marijuana in Richland County

Another bottom feeder looking for HIS 15 minutes of fame.

Let the feeding frenzy begin!!!