Michael Phelps rockin' the bong

I'd be more impressed if he was actually pulling some white rope through that tube.

He's not drawing any smoke at all! Did someone give him a resin hit or what? Give the man a fresh bowl!

Looks to me like he just finished clearing it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheriff Lott should be more worried about gang violence, random home invasions/murders, shootings outside and inside night clubs, people being murdered at ATM machines, etc. than whether Michael Phelps smoked pot here. Do your job, douchebag.

A-men. I personally think law enforcement officials should not be elected, so as to reduce the grandstanding.

Sheriff Lott's New Toy

The Richland County, South Carolina Sheriff's Department just obtained an armored personnel carrier, complete with a belt-fed, .50-cal turreted machine gun. Sheriff Leon Lott has charmingly named the vehicle "The Peacemaker," and insists that using a caliber of ammunition that even the U.S. military is reluctant to use against human targets (it's generally reserved for use against armored vehicles) will "save lives."

Link

:stunned

Sheriff Lott's New Toy

The Richland County, South Carolina Sheriff's Department just obtained an armored personnel carrier, complete with a belt-fed, .50-cal turreted machine gun. Sheriff Leon Lott has charmingly named the vehicle "The Peacemaker," and insists that using a caliber of ammunition that even the U.S. military is reluctant to use against human targets (it's generally reserved for use against armored vehicles) will "save lives."

Link

:stunned

Yes, as I stated earlier in this thread, the guy's a douche. Luckily, I don't live in his county. Unluckily (?), the sheriff of my county is an even bigger douche.

Yes, as I stated earlier in this thread, the guy's a douche. Luckily, I don't live in his county. Unluckily (?), the sheriff of my county is an even bigger douche.

You always struck me as someone who would attract the attention of law enforcement.

Tsk. The article doesn't consider such factors of THC-destruction by flame (you only get 20-30% of potential THC simply by lighting pot on fire) versus THC delivery via vapor bong (up to 90% THC retention). (God bless the Volcano)

But of course, eating it delivers the biggest THC hit of all...

If the clownshoes are going to press charges how would they prove it was weed in the bong? Did Phelps admit it nwas herb or just say that he made a poor decision?

The kid pleaded guilty to DUI not too long ago and that went under the radar for the most part. Weird.

The real douche is the dick who took the picture and sold it. Phelps is an idiot, but that guy's a prick.

Sure, but what college student is going to turn down what I imagine was at the very least a few thousand bucks? That's a lotta cases of Bud Light (can).

Sure, but what college student is going to turn down what I imagine was at the very least a few thousand bucks? That's a lotta cases of Bud Light (can).

Agreed, but I bet Phelps would have given him more.

The real douche is the dick who took the picture and sold it. Phelps is an idiot, but that guy's a prick.

I think the real douche bags are the people making such a big deal of this whole ordeal. He is 23 years old. Just because he is a great swimmer does not make up for the fact that he is still just a kid, and wants to have fun. I understand the fact that he has a responsibility to his fans, but if they are true fans, they will see him not as an iconic figure, but as a human being, a 23 year old human being, who probably drinks, smokes the occasional bowl, and works his ass off in the swimming pool. I am sure everybody has inhaled the deadly smoke of marijuana, and Michael Phelps should be able to have fun, get away for a little while, without having everyone breaking his back.

That said, he is an idiot for doing it where there were cameras around, but if people think this was his first time smoking marijuana they are in denial. Humans make mistakes, his mistake however was not smoking marijuana, but smoking marijuana with cameras around. He should be able to do whatever the hell he wants.

I read a frustrating article in USA Today that had lines such as

"This is a sad day for Phelps, and a sadder day for the millions of parents and young athletes who planned their lives around his races last August"

"Perhaps there wont be any (repercussions) at all, although we can only imagine the reaction in Battle Creek, Mich., where no advertising executive ever envisioned pairing Corn Flakes with Pot"

"...another apology. You want to believe him, of course, because he is Michael Phelps. But, sadly, now, you do have to wonder."

Can we get anymore melodramatic??

Planned their lives around his races??? You mean watched them?

When do we draw the line...is this really a problem of Phelps, or a problem with Marijuana, or is it really a problem of society?

I am rambling, I just get pissed at the dramatic people like the writer in USA Today, he smoked some weed, big fucking deal, he still works his ass off and swims great, isn't that enough for a swimmer?