Just who the hell is Adele?

The 1st time I heard of Adele is on your thread. If it's pop I haven't a clue. Jonas Brothers??? Never heard them play. All I know is that they are allover the Disney channel. I'm old I suspose. Pop music hurts my brain.

How could anyone get tired of the Food Network?

The 1st time I heard of Adele is on your thread. If it's pop I haven't a clue. Jonas Brothers??? Never heard them play. All I know is that they are allover the Disney channel. I'm old I suspose. Pop music hurts my brain.

Because it is the one common ground I have in viewing television with Downtown. She's all over that stuff.

neither Duffy or Adele have anything to do with Disney, nor are straight up pop singers either. they're from the UK

This thread is a trainwreck.

Like every other thread in the history of the internets.

Yeah, except the Nostalgia Thread.

Just think...one day, somebody will be posting on the equivalent of the internet expressing nostalgia for the good old days of:

adele-431x500.jpg

All I know is that the chick looks nothing like herself anymore yet claims to have never gone under the knife.

I'm pretty sure she had teeth caps or something. She does look completely different now.

Hillary.

Duff.

Not Duffy.

i saw Adele a few weeks ago here, she put on a really great show. album is a little on the dull side, but she def has a great voice no doubt. did 2 great Dylan covers and an awesome Sam Cooke one.

I've heard she does "To Make You Feel My Love" - was that one of them?

I've heard she does "To Make You Feel My Love" - was that one of them?

yeah that was it. some reason i was thinking she did two, but that was another show i went to recently where someone did 2 Dylan covers.

the other 3 Adele did:

Fool That I Am (Etta James)

That

neither Duffy or Adele have anything to do with Disney, nor are straight up pop singers either. they're from the UK

And both of them attempt to crowbara hundred notes into each word in a song. Infuriatingly annoying both of them and actually now that I am feeling sexist...both double baggers too.

• 2 years later...

I came across this thread searching for The Raconteurs and found it too hilarious not to bump!! :lol I read an article where Rick Rubin said her new album is just getting started even though it's sold over 2 million copies. Said "Someone Like You" will be the next huge hit and there are 3-4 more hits on the album.

I don't like her. Check out this girl. She is 15 from the southside of Chicago. She is actually in a local high school indie rock band that played at the elbo room and will be playing at Memories and Subterranean in the next month.