• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conan...I need to get my head straight...I always think of

conan1.jpg

or

arthur-conan-doyle0.jpg

Anybody think Conan will have to stop having generally good musical acts after his move to the first slot?

I don't think so. Lettermen's able to have some good musical guests at 10:30, and beings Conan is a big music fan, he'll surely do the same.

But I DO think that Conan might feel obligated to have more "popular" music acts than he does now.

As for Friday, should we expect a new White Stripes song perhaps? Maybe a new album or summer tour announcement?

Is Conan really moving the show to LA?

Yes.

Sounds wierd doesn't it?

Conan was on the Actor's Studio last month and admitted it will be a big change and that he's a little scared, not really knowing how he'll do in the 10:30 slot. But he says he doesn't plan to really make any drastic changes. He and his writers are gonna keep doing what they percieve to be funny.

Conan's new show won't begin until June 1.

USA Today has a tiny bit about it:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/ne...onan-side_N.htm

Can someone explain to me why the reappearance of the White Stripes is causing so much excitement? I thought Jack White had passed into the same 'still relevant' territory as Billy Corgan.

I believe the excitement comes from fans of the band that are really like seeing the band play together again. Your lack of excitement is likely related to the fact that you don't enjoy the band. What you are seeing here is what folks often refer to as a "difference of opinion".

Hope this helps. :wave