Anniversary of the Residency

Caseydog, if I could relive those shows, the only change I'd make is to bring you as my guest.

How nice, and I don't even think I know you! :worship

Snap.

Serious tool ^

I wasn't going to drive down to Chicago from Milwaukee and pay scalpers prices (or not). I could have bought tickets on Craigslist for any night, but $100 was usery.

Serious tool ^

I wasn't going to drive down to Chicago from Milwaukee and pay scalpers prices (or not). I could have bought tickets on Craigslist for any night, but $100 was usery.

my wife had to skip a night, so I sold her ticket for face value to some guy on the street. you should've found me.

Serious tool ^

think they were all going for face value. i had an extra one & sold it for face like d banda.

I also would not have driven there without first having secured a ticket.

I would've lead you to believe that I had a ticket secured for you, only to sell it to someone else before you got here. then, I would probably drown you.

I would've lead you to believe that I had a ticket secured for you, only to sell it to someone else before you got here. then, I would probably drown you.

I would have run away. And when you pursued, the friction between your beard and the air would have made your face explode.