The Official Bob Dylan Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

My brother and I grabbed 3rd row tickets for his show next month at UIC.

It will be about 5 years to the date of the upcoming show since I saw him last.

UIC is not the best place for a show --- but hopefully being that close that sound of the venue won't hinder it, too much. 

Just re-watched that above "Can't Wait" --- hopefully he is still playing that rendition. 

My brother and I grabbed 3rd row tickets for his show next month at UIC.

It will be about 5 years to the date of the upcoming show since I saw him last.

UIC is not the best place for a show --- but hopefully being that close that sound of the venue won't hinder it, too much. 

Just re-watched that above "Can't Wait" --- hopefully he is still playing that rendition. 

If you care about being able to see Bob, third is about as close as you want to get, depending on how high the stage is. If you get too close (first or second row) you won't be able to see him when he's on the piano, which was the case for a lot of people who bought $400 VIP tickets when I saw him a few years ago. Meanwhile I was sitting back in row 4 with one of the best views in the place. All the sound was coming directly from the speakers on each side of the stage so it sounded great.