This should open some eyes.......

So in the face of a giant international economic catastrophe, the solution is not to work together with other countries on a global solution?

Not the way they are talking about. The balance of the world's economy should not lie in the hands of centralized banks. That is not good for anybody involved. The solutions they are offering are fool's gold that we will regret in the year's to come.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in the face of a giant international economic catastrophe, the solution is not to work together with other countries on a global solution?

They created it (the catastrophe) and now the same people have the solution?.......They bring down the old system to create a new system in which they consolidate their power at the expense of us all and then expect be looked upon as the saviors by the rest of the world.....People have been warning about this for years and it is finally coming true before our very eyes......What happens to our sovereignty or our constitution for that matter when an international governing body of financiers makes the economic as well as the political decisions? Do we get to vote them out of office when they screw up again? Who ever controls the wealth controls the power is more true than ever. Again, the idea of Democrat/Republican or liberal/conservative is a smoke screen. They are all members of the same crime family who take their orders from the people at the top.......Picture the global elites like organized crime; the Democrats are the Gambinos and the Republicans are the Bonannos. They all lie in the same bed and answer to the same authorities.

Heck, even Noel Gallagher sees it...... :D

See, one globalist is getting richer, he even called it two years ago. I wonder how he knew? Lucky guess ;) ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-recession.html

I asked it before of nudie, but he didn't answer. It was a serious question. If you guys are so worried about claims of financial armageddon and/or inflation (eg, loaves of bread for $15) and/or the US turning into South America, what precautions are you taking?

I dont ask it to be a wiseass. I ask it to figure out whether you are serious. There are steps you can take to protect yourself from any of these predictions. If you aren't taking those steps, then is it safe for me to think that you really aren't all that worried? Is your money where you mouth is? Are you hedging against inflation? Or are you just complaining about something and you prefer inflation to steroids in baseball? Seems that your fears/arguments have a touch of disingenuousness to them.

They created it (the catastrophe) and now the same people have the solution?.......They bring down the old system to create a new system in which they consolidate their power at the expense of us all and then expect be looked upon as the saviors by the rest of the world.....People have been warning about this for years and it is finally coming true before our very eyes......What happens to our sovereignty or our constitution for that matter when an international governing body of financiers makes the economic as well as the political decisions? Do we get to vote them out of office when they screw up again? Who ever controls the wealth controls the power is more true than ever. Again, the idea of Democrat/Republican or liberal/conservative is a smoke screen. They are all members of the same crime family who take their orders from the people at the top.......Picture the global elites like organized crime; the Democrats are the Gambinos and the Republicans are the Bonannos. They all lie in the same bed and answer to the same authorities.

Heck, even Noel Gallagher sees it...... :D

See, one globalist is getting richer, he even called it two years ago. I wonder how he knew? Lucky guess ;) ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-recession.html

As with most tall tales, some of this is (more, but mostly less) true. But then like bad Hollywood script writers, the N.W.O crowd has to throw in some borderline-supernatural villains to thicken an already murky plot.

Edit out the ridiculous sub-plot, and you might find yourself a wider audience.

The irony here, is that the US, of all countries, behaves as if it owns and runs the world - not the other way around. While you

I asked it before of nudie, but he didn't answer. It was a serious question. If you guys are so worried about claims of financial armageddon and/or inflation (eg, loaves of bread for $15) and/or the US turning into South America, what precautions are you taking?

I dont ask it to be a wiseass. I ask it to figure out whether you are serious. There are steps you can take to protect yourself from any of these predictions. If you aren't taking those steps, then is it safe for me to think that you really aren't all that worried? Is your money where you mouth is? Are you hedging against inflation? Or are you just complaining about something and you prefer inflation to steroids in baseball? Seems that your fears/arguments have a touch of disingenuousness to them.

Seriously.

The irony here, is that the US, of all countries, behaves as if it owns and runs the world - not the other way around. While you're busy creating a ridiculous narrative regarding the loss of US sovereignty , the US pretty much struts around the world abusing, disregarding and sort of laughing at the sovereignty of other nations. If there is a one world government, it's us.

Yah. For a lot of people who go on about "sovereignty," I think it is code for "the U.S. continuing to be able to do whatever it wants without so much as a 'by your leave.'" Let's face it, kids - globalization is a FACT, and we, meaning all of the members of the species Homo sapiens who live on this rock, had better get our shit together and start cooperating. I would much much MUCH rather have a one-world government that have all the death and misery that a world war would generate. If that means I have to call my money something else than a dollar, and it doesn't have some dead-ass white dude on it, well then fine.

As with most tall tales, some of this is (more, but mostly less) true. But then like bad Hollywood script writers, the N.W.O crowd has to throw in some borderline-supernatural villains to thicken an already murky plot.

Edit out the ridiculous sub-plot, and you might find yourself a wider audience.

The irony here, is that the US, of all countries, behaves as if it owns and runs the world - not the other way around. While you

Invest in precious medals. There will be one more small rally on the market for the suckers before it all comes crashing down so if you think you can tell when that peak is then that would be the best time to convert your investments. And even though gold etc. is high right now it will skyrocket after the crash. And just look to AIG if you think it's not true, in addition to paying bonuses they have also been snatching up gold around the world with the bailout money. You can choose to believe anything you like just don't say you weren't warned.

"In the economic-technological field, some international cooperation has already been achieved, but further progress will require greater American sacrifices. More intensive efforts to shape a new world monetary structure will have to be undertaken, with some consequent risk to the present relatively favorable American position."

--Zbigniew Brzezinski, CFR member and founding member of the Trilateral Commission, and National Security Advisor to five presidents.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

It is interesting that the people in this thread that are apparently deathly afraid of some NWO controlling them are the same people tossing around the idea of sovereignty, which, as far as I can tell, in modern times has been about as much of a farce as patriotism.

It is interesting that the people in this thread that are apparently deathly afraid of some NWO controlling them are the same people tossing around the idea of sovereignty, which, as far as I can tell, in modern times has been about as much of a farce as patriotism.

That's right but it doesn't have to be like that. I don't care if I get beat up for making the arguments I do, when these things come to pass you will find out it's not so great having a communist superpower like China controlling our economic destiny. Notice in Communist countries the leaders are all doing fine, it is the people who suffer and starve like in NK or China. They always leave those parts out when singing the praises of communism or world govt.

That's right but it doesn't have to be like that. I don't care if I get beat up for making the arguments I do, when these things come to pass you will find out it's not so great having a communist superpower like China controlling our economic destiny. Notice in Communist countries the leaders are all doing fine, it is the people who suffer and starve like in NK or China. They always leave those parts out when singing the praises of communism or world govt.

I'm with you on that......If I told you I was buying gold, stocking up on non-perishable food and looking to buy an AK-47 I would only be fodder for those who call people like me nuts......So I'm not going there........If you believe in the NWO agenda or not we are all going to face making tough choices to survive.......What are you all going to do? My goal in this thread is to make people aware that something is up beyond the headlines.........If you want to ignore it fine but do any of you think things are going to get better? The hyper-inflation hasn't hit yet.......We've been churning out trillions of dollars with nothing behind it. What do you think will happen next when some of this money is no longer being frozen by the credit markets? We will have a flood of worthless currency on the market and then everyone will be calling for a new global currency........Guess what that Neil Young Archive set will cost then? That's their plan......Short of people coming around to this scam in mass and rising up I don't thing anything I or you do is going to change things.......But the more people that are aware and voice their concerns and opposition the better chance we might have. Strength in numbers........

Increasingly, I feel like we've all been played. They put that horrid, shrill Wasilla hillbilly out there and that shriveled old man all over our TVs and showed us those racist rallies for a reason: to push us harder toward the banker's man. They put someone out there with a friendly smile, a gentle demeanor, a calm assurance, a smooth style and some well-crafted "populist" sounding phrases, and asked: Which do you prefer? There was never any contest, not really. All the hype about how popular Palin was, how McCain would pull an "upset", it was all just that; and the GOP keeps parading these idiotic blowhards out there on TV, like Steele, Limbaugh etc. as if to remind us and reassure us with a false dichotomy: See? Aren't you glad you didn't get that instead?

It makes me think some "alternative" candidates are going to be getting a lot of support in the next couple years, similar to the rise of Ross Perot in the 90's. Meeting with bank CEOs today like Obama did before imposing regulation on them is a sick joke and not the reform of Washington and Wall St. he promised. But then again, I can't remember one promise he has kept so far. They are even taking back the middle class tax cuts now. But yet people seem to still trust this Wall St. establishment shill even as he sells them out, but not for much longer I don't think.

They put that horrid, shrill Wasilla hillbilly out there and that shriveled old man all over our TVs and showed us those racist rallies for a reason: to push us harder toward the banker's man.

oh please. for every point you make that might be worth listening to, you have about a dozen of these statements.

oh please. for every point you make that might be worth listening to, you have about a dozen of these statements.

Just the anti Obama ones? Palin was put on the ticket for the reasons I said. And if you have followed McCain's career then you would know he has always been the fall guy. And he played the same role in this last election. Then you have to ask yourself if you really had a choice in this election?

How amazing was that presidential confrence, when the fox news reporter asked about china proposing wordl curency, brilliant, Obama damnced around (as puppets do) ignored the question and instead talked about how strong the dollar is which is ofcourse total B.S, luckly for my entertainment the reporter after about a minute of political rambling from Mr. Obama (he aint my president) asked again so uhhhhhhh are you in favor of global curency and Obama said simple , no. I changed the channel to BBC and watched the reporters discuss how China and russia have been calling for a new global monetary system anmd it was intresting.

But how about this folks.looks like Bamas fellow washington outsider firend Geithner is a bit two faced wow no way, shocked

Geithner: U.S.

I was hoping someone would respond to my dragon comment , dosent anyone else find it cool that chinese culture

knew about dinasours I mean they must have or that is one crazy coincedence.

Anyways I hope that most of you realize that perception is not reality and if there ar credible articles about something you should at least pay it some mind.

The truth is that we are screwed either way we have no clue as to what or who we are, we got soome learning to do.

Oh one more thing I find it amazing that these arguments always shift you know? like last year I could have said some conspiracy theories about global curency and Im sure many of you would have just insulted me said its pure fantasy, but when there is definet proof that its a real possiblity the argument is that its not so bad.

we gotta take a poll heere sometime soon, who is in favor of global curency, i dunt know really this shit scares me, not these banking monsters but you people.

I mean when it all comes to fruition I can clrealy see how the deception is gonna wrk how we will all fall for it, Obama is like a good start to see what well buy.

Three things:

1 - I don't care at all if we go to one world currency.

2 - Secret societies do exist. I never said they didn't. I said that the kind of shit happening now doesn't necessarily indicate any NWO. It indicates rich folks are taking advantage of people and poor folks are sucking it up. Just like old times.

3 - Learn to form a sentence. This is an important business skill that will help you find success in the inevitable new world order.

1. You definetly forsure defnitly yup!! uh hu SHOULD!!!

2. Rich folks taking advantage of poor folks, so there like conspiring against the poor to rule, yeah I agree and at this point the world is so centralized that their end goal is in sight!!

3. thats true people will be succesful in the new world order i cant see a complete slave society , I think they might have to reduce the worlds population though.

I dont have to worry though I plan to Die in the next revolution.

Okay for once I am speaking from the heart we all have to look more seriously at the world. The conspiracy is not something hidden it is out in the open it is the gears of the machine, it is everyday life. the world is run by monsters , what ever happened to the sixities weve become so dissentized to ourselves.

Bob Dylan was right you cant change the world I dont know if we will all be better off by destroying this society to build something new I dont think we have it in us to throw out our T.vs its a scary thought. The denial is rampant and I hate my fuckin job and my fuckin boss, he is the new world order, so destiny will be sure , i dont know what to say.

But dont tell me that the words New World Order dont mean anything why the fuck then do you retards think gordon brown used it like 8 times in a speech why did geogre bush senior say it september 11 1991 and why did Bill Clinton say in reference to geore bush that we need a New World Order WTFFFFFFF

do you have any idea how many quotes of powerful people calling for world goverment have been posted on this fuckin forum , by me, shit.

Is it all a fucking joke? I feel insane when I read something post it and people tell me it aint there .

There can not be any denial anylonger that world goverment is something that atleast Dvaid Rockerfella wants no need to say anything else.

Now if you think world goverment or global curency is a good thinng fine make you argument, retatrds.

I do have an alternative theory though, that good ol neon might agree with I call it the conspiracy conspiracy.

I could post something legeit later but for now Il say this , maybe these powerfull people say this stuff to conjure up discussion.

maybe they say New WORLD order to distract. They know the masses are retards, but there are always a select few who seek the truth maybe all this world goverment stuff is a conspircay to keep the litttle investigators of the Free World busy, keep them guessing, keep them following the wrong trail.

I doubt it.

PEACE OUT , I WILL NEVER POST ABOPUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGAIN, Im sorry

H.J.RES.41

Article link.

H.J.RES.41

Title: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to prohibit the President from entering into a treaty or other international agreement that would provide for the United States to adopt as legal tender in the United States a currency issued by an entity other than the United States.

Sponsor: Rep Bachmann, Michele [MN-6] (introduced 3/25/2009) Cosponsors (29)

Latest Major Action: 3/25/2009 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on the

Judiciary

1. You definetly forsure defnitly yup!! uh hu SHOULD!!!

2. Rich folks taking advantage of poor folks, so there like conspiring against the poor to rule, yeah I agree and at this point the world is so centralized that their end goal is in sight!!

3. thats true people will be succesful in the new world order i cant see a complete slave society , I think they might have to reduce the worlds population though.

I dont have to worry though I plan to Die in the next revolution.

Okay for once I am speaking from the heart we all have to look more seriously at the world. The conspiracy is not something hidden it is out in the open it is the gears of the machine, it is everyday life. the world is run by monsters , what ever happened to the sixities weve become so dissentized to ourselves.

Bob Dylan was right you cant change the world I dont know if we will all be better off by destroying this society to build something new I dont think we have it in us to throw out our T.vs its a scary thought. The denial is rampant and I hate my fuckin job and my fuckin boss, he is the new world order, so destiny will be sure , i dont know what to say.

But dont tell me that the words New World Order dont mean anything why the fuck then do you retards think gordon brown used it like 8 times in a speech why did geogre bush senior say it september 11 1991 and why did Bill Clinton say in reference to geore bush that we need a New World Order WTFFFFFFF

do you have any idea how many quotes of powerful people calling for world goverment have been posted on this fuckin forum , by me, shit.

Is it all a fucking joke? I feel insane when I read something post it and people tell me it aint there .

There can not be any denial anylonger that world goverment is something that atleast Dvaid Rockerfella wants no need to say anything else.

Now if you think world goverment or global curency is a good thinng fine make you argument, retatrds.

I do have an alternative theory though, that good ol neon might agree with I call it the conspiracy conspiracy.

I could post something legeit later but for now Il say this , maybe these powerfull people say this stuff to conjure up discussion.

maybe they say New WORLD order to distract. They know the masses are retards, but there are always a select few who seek the truth maybe all this world goverment stuff is a conspircay to keep the litttle investigators of the Free World busy, keep them guessing, keep them following the wrong trail.

I doubt it.

PEACE OUT , I WILL NEVER POST ABOPUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGAIN, Im sorry

The truth is I agree with you and also believe in the NWO agenda. And if people believe that depopulation is not a big deal because it won't affect them then they deserve what they are going to get. If you truly believe in this agenda and believe it is completely evil like I do then be careful about people giving you advice to rise up violently. They are also not your friends and are leading you right into the trap of martial law and a police state, which is their ultimate goal.

If people don't believe this they are right now building a wall around Baghdad similar to a castle wall with only three points of entry. Armed guards at every point and no entry without the proper papers. It really is no joke. And if you want to read about their ultimate plan just read Brave New World or NWO by HG Wells. They are both based on the ultimate NWO agenda.

The way to fight it is awareness and fighting these policies down to stall the agenda. Public awareness and knowledge are the ultimate key to winning. Sending teabags to DC and violent demonstrations are ultimately playing right into their hands, will get you labeled a terrorist and should be rejected. I will likewise not post about it anymore. People can believe it or not but these are giant steps towards it right now and the time is now to start to fight these policies and the lies of globalization.

The truth is I agree with you and also believe in the NWO agenda. And if people believe that depopulation is not a big deal because it won't affect them then they deserve what they are going to get. If you truly believe in this agenda and believe it is completely evil like I do then be careful about people giving you advice to rise up violently. They are also not your friends and are leading you right into the trap of martial law and a police state, which is their ultimate goal.

If people don't believe this they are right now building a wall around Baghdad similar to a castle wall with only three points of entry. Armed guards at every point and no entry without the proper papers. It really is no joke. And if you want to read about their ultimate plan just read Brave New World or NWO by HG Wells. They are both based on the ultimate NWO agenda.

The way to fight it is awareness and fighting these policies down to stall the agenda. Public awareness and knowledge are the ultimate key to winning. Sending teabags to DC and violent demonstrations are ultimately playing right into their hands, will get you labeled a terrorist and should be rejected. I will likewise not post about it anymore. People can believe it or not but these are giant steps towards it right now and the time is now to start to fight these policies and the lies of globalization.

Yep - link

My only response is you seem to think it's easier to deny some very disturbing signs and only believe the whacked out people who put out disinformation at worst or are extremely stupid at best. It might serve you well to check credible sources such as the books I mentioned or read D. Rockefeller's memoir's for complete lay out of the agenda. Then tell me it's rational. It's not. And no one has the right to assume they can wipe out 80% of the world's population. Are you so sure you would be one of the one's chosen for this "new society"? And how could you possibly want to pass on a world like that to future generations?

Many are under the misconception that it will all happen at once, it will happen slowly like it is now. There are no martians at the center of this, just greedy men with totalitarian tendencies. You can choose to put your faith in our markets and such but the Gerald Celante video posted is 100% right on. I just think it will be much sooner than 2012. This will be the first wave of weeding out people by wiping out their wealth. The people who choose to ignore it will be hit the hardest. Katrina is what the Govt. response will look like when our stock market crashes. With no help for years to come if ever.