Any word on Summer dates?

I would think they would play some U.S. shows in late-June and July. Nothing has been announced officially yet.

The grapevine says west coast in Summer.

We'll see.

(my reference is this message board)

hopefully this summer they'll play alabama, because i want to go on a road trip with my younger brother (who has yet to see the band), since i've always wanted to drive there anyway. I just don't have the time or money to go to their date in the spring.

well where ever it is let's hope they stay away from Chicago, cause all they every do is complain that they don't get shows.

dont be bitter dude, sorry you dont choose to live in the greatest american city that the greatest american band calls home

dont be bitter dude, sorry you dont choose to live in the greatest american city that the greatest american band calls home

maybe you don't know this, but some (actually, most) people cannot viably choose to move to the "greatest american city", that the greatest american band happens to call home...

anyways, i'm hoping for a twin cities or duluth show.

I have been waiting on this as well. When I saw this:" P.S. - June tour announcements starting next week. Check the site." on 3-27-09, I thought we would see some dates before this weekend. Oh well, they'll be coming. :thumbup