No Toronto Shows?

In 2006 I saw Wilco at Massey Hall it changed my life, in 2007 i saw them agin 2008 no shows thats cool, 2009 wtf there better be a Massey ahll show.

seriously, I guesse it will be in september or early fall that sucks.

In 2006 I saw Wilco at Massey Hall it changed my life, in 2007 i saw them agin 2008 no shows thats cool, 2009 wtf there better be a Massey ahll show.

It's all part of the master plan. And Wilco is in on it.

patience is a virtue. i'll bet on the tour 2-3 albums down the road, they'll make it back to Toronto

yeah, i wish........

Where are you seeing a full list of summer tour dates? Because you're not going to look like the sharpest leaf point on the Canadian flag for complaining now if they announce a Toronto/Buffalo show when they announce the full summer tour.

*reists the urge to be a jackass and include the little Canadian flag smilie*

Maybe it's something you said.

Or the way you said it ... :brow

(2 shows in December 2008 with Neil Young)

Sorry Panther - I had to fix your headline because it insinuated the tour had been announced (it has not) and that Toronto was not on it (??? ... it hasn't been announced yet!).

Have patience. You KNOW Wilco will come back to Toronto as soon as it fits their touring schedule. I'm sure your city is a primary market for them to perform in.

Including one of the most unique Wilco performances ever!

Ya but with no Glen, I went with my dad who never heard wilco but is a neil young fan, and i had to say there allot better with there real drummer

its was cool none the less no complaints.

thnks for the responses I didnt realize that the shows on wilcoworld were not the summer tour, cant wait

So you saw them in 2008 after all?

They played with Glenn the first night, but I greatly preferred the 2nd night, mostly because of how much fun they seemed to be having (Jeff seemed too sick the first night). How often do you see Nels strap on an acoustic guitar at a Wilco show, or see them play with 3 different drummers over the course of an hour?

But yes...I'm sure you'll get your Toronto 2009 show.

So you saw them in 2008 after all?

They played with Glenn the first night, but I greatly preferred the 2nd night, mostly because of how much fun they seemed to be having (Jeff seemed too sick the first night). How often do you see Nels strap on an acoustic guitar at a Wilco show, or see them play with 3 different drummers over the course of an hour?

But yes...I'm sure you'll get your Toronto 2009 show.

I heard Jeff Tweedy read this thread and decided to never do another Toronto show ever again, Barrett Strong told me.

And if this had been a post demanding a Chicago show, the thread would have been flooded with likeminded sentiments. (In spite of the fact that Wilco play Chicago, what, every six hours? Roughly? Not including festivals or solo Tweedy shows?)

You think YOU have it rough? I live on Cape Breton Island. Can you guess how many times they've come here? Suck it up dude. I've had to travel AT LEAST 5 hours to all 4 of the Wilco shows I've been to.

Personally. I'd like them to play Newfoundland again. They did the Snow Job gig there in 96 (?) and seemed to have a great time. I was hoping that the Neil Young tour would bring them there, but alas, it started in Halifax (as most Canadian tours do). The Rock had drawn some big names as of late, so I was kind of disappointed. Much more so when I found out that Neil Young and Everest were doing a show in St. John's in April (minus Wilco).