• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has leaked. i'm not trying to be one of those jerks who tosses the news out and then bolts. i'm just not the type to spread the actual goods.

it's floating around but not sure it's hit a bt site.

i should be banned? wow, takin' this all a bit seriously?

ughh..i HATE these threads. User should be banned.

If it has leaked, we will all know within a few hours. These things spread like wildfire.

I love how conveniently vague this stuff ever is. "signs it's out there"...people who know it's leaked but apparently are only nice enough to say it has but cannot for whatever reason provide any evidence.

Guest Hollinger.

If you're referring to me, kindly go fuck yourself. I've seen a number of people mention that they've got the album, but have yet to actually find the album. There are reasons to believe it may be out there at the moment, and I'm trying my damndest to find it.

EDIT: Not you OTM. Though I did drop a post there to see if anyone has heard anything.

If you're referring to me, kindly go fuck yourself. I've seen a number of people mention that they've got the album, but have yet to actually find the album. There are reasons to believe it may be out there at the moment, and I'm trying my damndest to find it.

EDIT: Not you OTM. Though I did drop a post there to see if anyone has heard anything.

Thank you kind sir. I'm sure if it's out there, it's only a matter of time before it ends up on a blog or a torrent site.

no, I know, I'm just saying, the original poster cant give any hints? he's incapable? sure. I bet it's out there. No one would say "it's out" without talking about where.