"Wilco Is Dave Matthews Band

Guest Jules
If you can prove that, then I guess DMB is a two octave set of crotales away from being Wilco.

I can't prove the existence of chimes, as Glenn does not use them currently. However, Austin City Limits telecast 2004: chimes abound!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dmb sucks a huge cock

Could you please post a link to a photo? Thank you in advance.

I can't prove the existence of chimes, as Glenn does not use them currently. However, Austin City Limits telecast 2004: chimes abound!

Aren't there chimes in the intro of Ashes, or are those crotales?

We aren't really discussing chimes are we?

your mother. what a stupid question.

Nice, dickwad.

I didn't mean it literally. You said you heard that "those douchebags post here so there ya go." There who goes? In other words: What is your point?

You know what, forget it.

I admit I can not see music that way-and quite frankly don't want to. I take it seriously. However, if you are a DMB fan, a Hanna Montana fan, or a Styx fan-whatever all good in my eyes. Just be passionate about it.

Well, I didn't really mean don't take it seriously. I think I meant keep an open mind. Keep hope alive. Give peace a chance. You know, stuff like that.

Or you could just go listen to Motorhead instead. :rock

dmb sucks a huge cock

haha. I'd like to see you try and do better...

and i thought "sucks a huge cock" was a phrase used only by the douchie-est of douchebags and insecure preteen boys?

...which are you?

DMB's new album actually sounds pretty good.

I have heard this, too, but won't fully believe it until I hear the record. Aside from some of the Lillywhite/Busted material, they have had a pretty dreadful decade in the studio. Even though I "gave up on them" sometime in the late '90s, I guess I still keep an ear out for them and would be happy to see a return to non-suckitude. Not holding my breath, but it could happen.

Well, I didn't really mean don't take it seriously. I think I meant keep an open mind. Keep hope alive. Give peace a chance. You know, stuff like that.

Or you could just go listen to Motorhead instead. :rock

:lol Can't we all just get along?

dmb sucks a huge cock

Actually the talent in that band is quite amazing. You should check out Carter Beauford sometime. That is if you are able to get the whole dick in mouth image out of your head. He may be the best drummer on the planet right now. And yes I know a little about playing the drums so I can make that statement with confidence.