• 6 years later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Checked out Pete's Lifehouse DVD release from the library ---- from 2000 ---- been listening to the latest boxset a lot - via Spotify --- this Dvd is pretty great.   Checking the credits, I

Just came across this. I do love Pete’s voice. It’s always a great complement to the songs. His section in songs such as Naked Eye, Bargain, and  Baba O’Riley, and his Who songs ( I’m One, Eminence, H

Proceeding that release was the 6 discs Lifehouse Chronicles box set - which you could only get online. I had to idea how to do that back then. Plus it was a bunch of money. Now all these years later

Checked out Pete's Lifehouse DVD release from the library ---- from 2000 ---- been listening to the latest boxset a lot - via Spotify --- this Dvd is pretty great.

Checking the credits, I looked up Phil Palmer -- the other guitarist on the gig. Co-wrote "I'm No Angel" - Allman's solo hit - didn't realize that. Also his uncles are Ray and Dave Davies....  He plays well on this DVD.

The whole DVD production is nice.

Must admit, when I listen to Pete singing --- I never miss Roger. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 8:52 PM, calvino said:

Checked out Pete's Lifehouse DVD release from the library ---- from 2000 ---- been listening to the latest boxset a lot - via Spotify --- this Dvd is pretty great.

Checking the credits, I looked up Phil Palmer -- the other guitarist on the gig. Co-wrote "I'm No Angel" - Allman's solo hit - didn't realize that. Also his uncles are Ray and Dave Davies....  He plays well on this DVD.

The whole DVD production is nice.

Must admit, when I listen to Pete singing --- I never miss Roger. 

Just came across this. I do love Pete’s voice. It’s always a great complement to the songs. His section in songs such as Naked Eye, Bargain, and  Baba O’Riley, and his Who songs ( I’m One, Eminence, However Much I Booze) solo albums are some of my favorites. 

• Like 1

Proceeding that release was the 6 discs Lifehouse Chronicles box set - which you could only get online. I had to idea how to do that back then. Plus it was a bunch of money. Now all these years later it is a 10 discs box set that cost even more (as part of a Who's Next super deluxe re-release). I opted for the two disc version - mostly to get the live tracks from 1971.

• Like 1