I managed to get my hands on

The Who "View From A Backstage Pass" Fan Club 2 C.D. Set-Sealed (Ebay)

a few days ago. If you never got it - the guy is selling them for 12 bucks. This was a fan club only release from 2007.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Checked out Pete's Lifehouse DVD release from the library ---- from 2000 ---- been listening to the latest boxset a lot - via Spotify --- this Dvd is pretty great.   Checking the credits, I

Just came across this. I do love Pete’s voice. It’s always a great complement to the songs. His section in songs such as Naked Eye, Bargain, and  Baba O’Riley, and his Who songs ( I’m One, Eminence, H

Proceeding that release was the 6 discs Lifehouse Chronicles box set - which you could only get online. I had to idea how to do that back then. Plus it was a bunch of money. Now all these years later

Outside of Pete's solo albums I have never really collected any of the band's solo work. For some odd reason I was listening to Roger's first album by way of Youtube yesterday. I went to buy a cd of it and found it is out of print and people are asking ridiculous money for it. I find that odd when some of his other cds can be bought 4 bucks. And the original vinyl pressings are cheap also.

I think I have at least one Entwistle album (Rigor Mortis Sets In). And I recall listening to Under A Raging Moon quite a bit back in the cassette days.

Smash Your Head Against The Wall is a very good record.

I recently signed up with that place and bought a cd. Not the Daltrey cd though - Faithless Street - original pressing. It would take more than a few days to write down all the music I own. 

I'm going a week from tonight in Chicago.  I agree with the prior posts on the Quadrophenia tour.  It was excellent.  I feel like this really will be the last go around and tour for them and wanted one last chance to see them (though the "last tour" chatter has been going around since Keith died -- has there ever been a band who has had so many "farewell tours"?).  I'm looking forward to seeing them again in a melancholy sort of way.  

I saw them twice last spring/summer, and they were excellent. Pete is on fire. One cannot help but see him as the Elder Statesman of Rock. I want to see them again for a final farewell, but I am hesitating simply because of the set list. They are playing similar songs to what I saw on the first leg. They are playing "The Rock" off Quad and "PIctures of Lily" has received some time. I am just not sure I want to drop the $. If you have not seen them recently, you should see them while you can.

They're on Fallon Friday night.

I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked that. I think Fallon died and went to Heaven there lol.