I've been listening to:

Naomi Shelton & The Gospel Queens, retro funk from Sharon Jones label... - what have you done my brother?

She & HIm volume 2: M. Ward & Zooey deschanel - thieves

El Michels Affair - Enter the 37th Dragon, soul funk version of wu tang - c.r.e.a.m.

White Stripes - Under Great White Northern Lights

Broken Bells - The Broken Bells, Danger Mouse and James Mercer - the ghost inside

Gorillaz - Plastic Beac, title track

...with great warming chicago spring enjoyment

"Here Comes the Sun" - The Beatles

i always break out some grateful dead when it gets nice out. and it's time for it now.

Eyes of the World from 3/29/90 with Branford Marsalis may be my favorite nice weather, ride around in the car song.

Last Friday, I busted out Phish's A Live One for a drive, with the windows down! It was remarkable.

The White Stripes Elephant is my annual first-drive-with-the-windows-down listen. The only time I listen to it all year.

Thanks all for your suggestions. I'm putting together a mix and would be happy to share when it's done.

Fables of the Reconstruction - REM

I Often Dream of Trains - Robyn Hitchcock (for most, this is Fall & Winter, but I first heard it in April -- a life altering moment*-- so it will always be a Spring album for me.)

* If is was not for this album, I would not be here... probably still listening to the Police and Duran Duran

Fables will always be linked with the summer after I graduated from high school. Murmur is more of a springy album to me.