Tweedy's heightiness

Seems like ever since the new camera policy, and with the new talky fans as a result of increased exposure, Jeff has been more heightful.

thoughts? observations?

I have no idea what "heightful" means. Are you going for "hateful"?? Or are you referring to him being taller??

Yeah, sounds like hateful with an Australian accent.

John seems to be the only one not heightful... he's slightful. Look like he lost some weight.

And I as I said in the tread about jeff's crankines, I think Jeff's sexy when he's heighty, shorty, slighty, fatty, skinny, scruffy .. you get the picture.

Come 'on, he has never been as height as he was when he was doing drugs and going through all the depression. And it's affected the music. I think the music would take on an edgier, more relevant tone if he was forced to sing in a ditch.

And since adding Nels, their height wasn't like it was back when Jay Bennett was with the group. Sure Nels can hit high notes, but he's that much taller, ain't he?

In my opinion, Tweedy and this band has been on a slide ever since gravity began setting in. :realmad

I have gazed up into the twin black infinities of Tweedy's nostrils on many occasions. That's the height of heightiness in my book.

"twin black infinities"...that's the most poetic thing I've read all day. In reference to Tweedy's nostrils none the less.