Wilco -- 4/3/10, Monclair NJ

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreamer in my Dreams. :upset So jealous. Next tour I'll have to request a song 5 shows before the one I'm going to so that they can work on it (I voted for it many times for Durham and it was one of, if not the, top requests).

You and me both, brother. I was so happy that it was the number one request... only to be disappointed that it wasn't played. Disappointed sounds so harsh though... we got a wonderful show at DPAC!

You and me both, brother. I was so happy that it was the number one request... only to be disappointed that it wasn't played. Disappointed sounds so harsh though... we got a wonderful show at DPAC!

Add me to that list. Was hoping for (and requested) What's the World Got in Store in Jersey and they played it the night after the two Jersey shows. No complaints at all, but would have loved to have that thrown in.

and jeff wears enormous white clown shoes that makes me stare at his feet and his foot taps. the only thing that would be worse would be enormous white crocs.

That would be the reason for the new policy about pics :lol ,maybe JT don´t want us to see his new shoes.

Please,we NEED to see this shoes!!!

(I have enormous white crocs and I use them in the summer:oh well,I´m pharmacist,and kids think my crocs are funny :P )

That would be the reason for the new policy about pics :lol ,maybe JT don´t want us to see his new shoes.

Please,we NEED to see this shoes!!!

(I have enormous white crocs and I use them in the summer:oh well,I´m pharmacist,and kids think my crocs are funny :P )

here they are in atlanta.

DSCN2083.jpg

:lol my apologies. I'm sure enormous white crocs look good on someone and you are probably the exception.

Noooo,enormous white crocs could be funny (for the kids),but still being the ugliest shoes in the world.Thanks for the compliment,anyways, :cheers

And thanks Sarah for the pic,I need one where we can see them closer, in order to change my avatar :lol

It's true, it was a great show! We were just excited, is all. It's actually the second time this year its happened to me- I requested Blue Eyed Soul for the London show in February, and they soundchecked it but didn't play it until a few nights later in Ottawa. However, they played Someday Soon for me that night. So these are all grumblings of someone whose been spoiled rotten. I'm just trying to make up for not being able to attend the Residency shows...one rarity, one show at a time.

I am liking the shoes. It's about time he began sporting some really fun ones. I STILL think he needs some cool red cowboy boots with his white Nudie suit.

I am liking the shoes. It's about time he began sporting some really fun ones. I STILL think he needs some cool red cowboy boots with his white Nudie suit.

Cowboy boots could be perfect for Nudie suit,I´m agree with you,but the old ¿shoes? in my avatar are glorious:make me smile every time I see it.

Since this seems to have turned into the Jeff footwear thread, I figured I'd mention that he wasn't wearing the white Kenneth Coles last night in Boston. He was back to brown oxfords, at least for one night.

Since this seems to have turned into the Jeff footwear thread, I figured I'd mention that he wasn't wearing the white Kenneth Coles last night in Boston. He was back to brown oxfords, at least for one night.

Obviously,he´s reading VC last night,so trying to be kind,white shoes could be...hmmm...cool? (in some way) :lol

Here's your answer in terms of the taping

I gave my tickets to a friend who was going to tape the show. I'll talk to him when I get home, but he's really quite reliable. I expect both shows will be up on nyctaper in the next couple of days.

Here's your answer in terms of the taping

Nice find, thanks! Hadn't gone back to the comments in the nyctaper post from Friday night because I knew he wasn't there on Saturday night. Glad to hear he's got a friend who was. Can't wait to hear Chapter 2 of a fantastic weekend again.