jeff covering dylan

how about Changing of the gaurds, with john and pat doing the backing vocals?

Jokerman would be another good one!

i think he's only done john wesley harding, one more night, and simple twist of fate. well, he tried froggie went a-courting, but didnt get very far (but thats not a dylan original)

how about Changing of the gaurds, with john and pat doing the backing vocals?

Jokerman would be another good one!

i think he's only done john wesley harding, one more night, and simple twist of fate. well, he tried froggie went a-courting, but didnt get very far (but thats not a dylan original)

he did 'i threw it all away' too

I can hear Jeff whipping out a mean version of I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine at a solo gig one evening. I can also hear the guys doing a rad rendition of The Ballad of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest. throw in a Nels' solo and then the modern science world will have discovered how to make gold :thumbup

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to hear "It's Alright Ma." And "Visions of Johanna," which I think the new line-up has a slim chance of not butchering, even.

he can do a better job of not butchering it, like you did to the cat in your avatar!

come to think of, what about 'Seven Curses'?. Jeff could easily pull that one off