2010-2011 NFL Season

Guest you smell like shit

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The football fans in Dallas are a reall classy bunch.

There are actually folks here who a). think Romo somehow managed to fake his injury, 2). is to blame for every bad thing that has happened to the Cowboys since 2005, and/or c). should be replaced by John fucking Kitna.

I rarely listen to Sports talk radio here anymore (specifically the Ticket).

(notice I did the a,2,c thing?)

Not sure what you're listening to Crow. The Ticket is easily the best station in town, and everyone on there has been rightfully defending Romo. In fact, I have not heard anyone say (a) or © all season.

Not sure what you're listening to Crow. The Ticket is easily the best station in town, and everyone on there has been rightfully defending Romo. In fact, I have not heard anyone say (a) or © all season.

Eh...as you probably know by now, I am a knee jerk reaction kinda guy. I was referring more to the moron callers that I was to The Musers, Norm or the Hardline. (I can't listen to Badd radio with Bob. Dan is insufferable).

And does it need to be said that Football is a team game and putting together a fantasy football team for the field doesn't work. You think the Eagles would have learned by looking at the mess the Cowboys put together a couple of years ago.

Absolutely ridiculous.

totally agree...i've no clue why folk line up to hate on romo. he's a good (if not great) qb; just look at his stats and they speak for themselves. also: i've no clue why anyone would say kitna is better.

totally agree...i've no clue why folk line up to hate on romo. he's a good (if not great) qb; just look at his stats and they speak for themselves. also: i've no clue why anyone would say kitna is better.

Because he is?

Romo has great numbers,but is good. For me he'll be great when and if he can get to the playoffs and WIN.