2010-2011 NFL Season

Guest you smell like shit

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i'm probably going to get attacked, but dallas is my team. i spent my childhood there watching "jerry's kids" own the league (early 90s). needless to say, they are disappointing the hell out of me with their penalties...no thanks to the stay-puft marshmallow man as their coach. BUT...each game they have lost, they have a) beaten themselves, B) had a stupendous, like 100+ yds in penalties, c) only been outscored by seven points at the most. they have so much talent...

i am happy that mcnabb is doing well with the redskins. that franchise has needed some life for a while.

(i am an nfc east fan.)

Don't worry, our Packers are a hurting unit...although, I believe Clay Matthews is coming back this week just in time to roll Favre's ankle then make fun of his croc's. If we win Sunday night, I'll be looking at the remainder of the season with hope.

Randy Moss On Waivers

Wow, that was quite quick. I wonder where he'll land this time.

Matt Taibbi has a great article about Randy Moss in the new rolling stone. Calls him the Barry Bonds of football and:

The dude is just ready to explode at any time, and nobody knows why, which leaves all of his teammates acting like the children of an alcoholic, wracked with confusion and self-loathing, overcompensating with affection and compliments to keep Daddy from suddenly kicking the cat, or reaching for his belt.

So let me get this straight...

The same Cowboy team that shit the bed against the Packers; allowed David Gerrard to do something that JOHNNY FUCKING UNITAS never did against a Cowboy team (pass for four touchdowns in a game); and had a top round draft pick corner ole a tackle actually KICKED THE SHIT out of the Giants today?

REALLY>???

this season in the NFL is way too unpredictable. gamblers are losing tons of money, fantasy footballers are jumping off bridges, it is a funny league. yes that Cowboys-Giants game was surprising. I don't get the Cowboys. Giants favored by 13 pts and get pummeled.

but the loss for the Giants further complicates and makes the NFC playoff picture more interesting.

I think a lot of fans can be disappointed right now, in a lot of teams. There isn't really any classic domination going on. Everyone has already lost a handful of games. I watched the Denver Broncos (woot!) somehow handily beat KC last night which dropped them down to tied with the Raiders. It's anyone's season at this point.

So let me get this straight...

The same Cowboy team that shit the bed against the Packers; allowed David Gerrard to do something that JOHNNY FUCKING UNITAS never did against a Cowboy team (pass for four touchdowns in a game); and had a top round draft pick corner ole a tackle actually KICKED THE SHIT out of the Giants today?

REALLY>???

At least the Cowboys didn't lose to the Bills. F'n Lions.

I wasn't totally sold on Vick with the injury and early quarterback confusion, but he has made a believer out of me and nothing that happens from this point on will surprise me. I see a serious run coming on for Philly.

There wasn't enough pre-game hype about him, though. It was like listening to Tim McCarver talk about Jeter.

I thought it was nice of WAS to turn in a performance like that the day they re-signed their starting QB to a $78 M contract. They were polite hosts for Vick & Co.