2010 - 2011 NBA Season

Atlanta's a damn good team. They worry me. I really hope the Bulls haven't been looking past them to the winner of Boston-Miami.

If they have, hopefully game 1 refocused their attention on the task at hand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen players whine and complain to referees more than James and Wade. It's annoying to watch.

Especially because they are the recipients of their fare share of "Superstar calls".

Since we are bound to see Miami in the finals for about the next 5 years, go Dallas!

Nowitski needs a ring for being one of the classier players in the league.

So easy to dislike heat.

Love dirk. Go mavs.

Bold move: LeBron, D-Wade mock Dirk by faking ill before Game 5

Dwyane Wade and LeBron James share a laugh before the game at Dirk Nowitzki's expense

By KATE HAIROPOULOS

Staff Writer

Perhaps Miami’s Dwyane Wade and LeBron James were punchy after hearing all about Dallas’ Dirk Nowitzki’s feats in playing through a high fever and sinus infection in a Mavericks’ win Tuesday in Game 4. Perhaps they just had tickles in their throats.

Wade and James, in video footage captured by CBS 11, appeared to mock Dirk as they left American Airlines Center after Thursday morning’s shootaround in advance of Game 5 of the NBA Finals.

The Heat superstars coughed and covered their mouths with their shirts while laughing.

“Did y’all hear me cough?” Wade said on the video. “Do you think I’m sick?”

Testy, testy.

Karma, if you believe in such a thing, came back to get Wade? He injured his hip early in Game 5 and tried to play through it.

Last night's game, was described by a newswoman on the radio this morning as:

"Schadenfreudelicious"

:thumbup

Last night's game, was described by a newswoman on the radio this morning as:

"Schadenfreudelicious"

:thumbup

I'm not jumping on the Mavericks' bandwagon, I have not been following this team this year because of what I have seen on a yearly basis since the collapse in the 2006 finals.

However, this team seems different. The big German remembers 2006 and all the criticism leveled at him (even by D.Wade). The German is mad.

20110607-042452.jpg

Guest Jules

I'm not jumping on the Mavericks' bandwagon, I have not been following this team this year because of what I have seen on a yearly basis since the collapse in the 2006 finals.

Don't understand this.

Dirk is awesome.

Don't understand this.

Dirk is awesome.

I don't think I indicated that Dirk was not awesome. I was indicating that the Mavericks have been somewhat disappointing since 2006. Dirk is hands down the best player that the Mavericks have ever had. He is probably the best Euro to ever play in the NBA. He is among the top three atheletes in Dallas Sports History.

My main reference was D.Wade calling Dirk out after the 2006 finals saying the reason the Mavericks lost was Dirk's failure as a leader on the court.

mmmm....

schadenfreudelicious.

As to the whole hating the Heat thing:

It think that it is purely Lebron focused. And I don't think that there would be nearly so much hate directed at him, were it not for the whole overblown "decision" bullshit.

But then, I don't think that I'm saying anything that hasn't been said before.

:mellow

Oh and a joke that I kinda like:

Man asked Lebron for change for a dollar and only got 75¢ from him.

Man looked at Lebron and said, "Hey, where's the other 25¢!"

Lebron answers, "Hey man, you know that I never have a fourth quarter!"

I have my phone set on LeBron James mode

NO RING

Someone in the Miami Herald's composing room has some explaining to do today.

mistakead-thumb-500x863.jpg

Wow.

That was actually a satisfying end to the season. My faith in basketball got a little more restored.

And yes Lebron, I will be going back to the sorry reality that is my life, but guess what. I have the same number of NBA rings as you.

That was actually a satisfying end to the season. My faith in basketball got a little more restored.

And yes Lebron, I will be going back to the sorry reality that is my life, but guess what. I have the same number of NBA rings as you.

plus, as far as i know, no teammate has sexed up yr mom.

plus, as far as i know, no teammate has sexed up yr mom.