Soprano's Ending

How can you be SURE?

Nice M*A*S*H reference! (You are referring to the episode where Ho Jon steals everyone's stuff and they think it's Hawkeye because the stuff was found in his trunk then he gets everyone together in the mess tent in the middle of the night and outs Ho Jon by claiming the last item stolen had been tainted by a substance that should have turned the culprit's fingers blue and Ho Jon instantly hides his hands and everyone ends up feeling bad for Ho Jon anyway so they let him keep the stuff but at the end Radar says "I'm not short" referring to Hawkeye's claim earlier that the thief had to be short and everyone looked at Radar but when you watch it, or at least when my brother and I watched it, it sounds like he's saying "I'm not sure" as in, he's not sure they should be so trusting in Ho Jon's story, right?)

Nice M*A*S*H reference! (You are referring to the episode where Ho Jon steals everyone's stuff and they think it's Hawkeye because the stuff was found in his trunk then he gets everyone together in the mess tent in the middle of the night and outs Ho Jon by claiming the last item stolen had been tainted by a substance that should have turned the culprit's fingers blue and Ho Jon instantly hides his hands and everyone ends up feeling bad for Ho Jon anyway so they let him keep the stuff but at the end Radar says "I'm not short" referring to Hawkeye's claim earlier that the thief had to be short and everyone looked at Radar but when you watch it, or at least when my brother and I watched it, it sounds like he's saying "I'm not sure" as in, he's not sure they should be so trusting in Ho Jon's story, right?)

!!!

• 9 months later...

I know SS Jules dissed it, but the OP article was really pretty dang interesting.

You know you could've just deleted "SS" right?

Yes, but it more a comment on my idiocy than any reflection on you.

Plus SS looks pretty cool

I did see this analysis a long while back, but don't worry, I am not going to slam you for posting it again. Like Sir Stewart, it's nice to see some Sopranos talk. I loved that show and nothing has really taken its place for me.

The thread has probably been archived.

As I recall, they did not show Tony being killed, so I can't assume that he was. That's just how I roll.

perhaps the whole family was killed.