Albums that just make you HAPPY!

Maybe they're among your all-time favorites, maybe not. Maybe they're a guilty pleasure, or maybe they're critically acclaimed classics.

But whatever... which albums never fail to put you into a really GOOD MOOD?

I was looking at my "NP" today and realized that both of these albums always bring a smile to my face. Always.

41DGCR9SCTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg51XQer4%2Bk%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

So much fun and so much... yay!!!!

You?

I'm a bit concerned. I've just listed my favourite 20 or so albums of all time....and none of them make me HAPPY. They are mostly sober affairs with little room for joy. I need some of this Happyness music you are talking about!!

On my list the only one that nearly scrapes in is Ragged Glory by Neil Young.

Actually, there is some 'Happy-Jazz' on my i-pod. I have been listening to the Preservation Hall Jazz Band record that came out recently with Tom Waits, Jim James etc on. Thats HAPPY.

Actually, there is some 'Happy-Jazz' on my i-pod. I have been listening to the Preservation Hall Jazz Band record that came out recently with Tom Waits, Jim James etc on. Thats HAPPY.

Got that one yesterday esp. for Jason Isbell and Justin Townes ,havn't been listening yet.There's only one ONE album realy makes me happy/smile(however maybye I heard it a few times too often) :

culturex.jpg

To me the best raggae album ever

Got that one yesterday esp. for Jason Isbell and Justin Townes ,havn't been listening yet.There's only one ONE album realy makes me happy/smile(however maybye I heard it a few times too often) :

culturex.jpg

To me the best raggae album ever

Really?

I may have to check that out. I've been really digging Toots and Jimmy Cliff recently. Thanks for the heads-up.

Recently this one has been doing it for me, too:

3164f3QsNTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Jenny & Johnny - I'm Having Fun Now

It's everything that the Best Coast album promised to be, but just couldn't quite deliver on a consistent level throughout the entire album. This one does it.