Wilco — 09/11/11, Munich, Germany

they totally nailed that show imho, can't wait for the next time!

one of the best indoor-locations i've been so far, by the way.

One Sunday Morning (Song for Jane Smiley's Boyfriend)

Poor Places

Art of Almost

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart

I Might

Side with the Seeds

Black Moon

Impossible Germany

Born Alone

Jesus, Etc.

Capitol City

Handshake Drugs

Dawned on Me

Hummingbird

Misunderstood

I'll Fight

War on War

Whole Love

A Shot in the Arm

The Lonely 1

Passenger Side

The Late Greats

I'm the Man Who Loves You

Standing O

I'm a Wheel

Can (happily) confirm that the above setlist is complete and correct...

I thought the pacing of the show was quite good tonight. So glad to get to hear The Lonely 1. And I'm A Wheel is always a welcome closer.

Nice to see you again, Heike! You'll have to let us know what you thought of the show. :yes

Glad to see they keep adding new songs to the setlists... The first leg was making me a bit nervous about seeing multiple nights next month

Me, too, on both points! I am hoping to hear Misunderstood and At Least That's What You Said, among others, in January. Its looking more promising with these Europe setlists.

Nice to see you again, Heike! You'll have to let us know what you thought of the show. :yes

Thank you, Paul. It was my pleasure! Hope you'll have a good time in Berlin and I'm looking forward to see you at the tempodrom.

And what a show in Munich! Fuckin' wickedly awesome! :rock

Absolutly great venue, good sound and terrific set! Was so glad to hear The Lonely 1, Passenger Side and Side With The Seeds. Even though the venue was seated we were standing from the beginning and rocked! One of the best Wilco shows I've seen so far and really kinda hard to top, I think. But let's see... Can't wait.

maybe someone can answer this. I got a Whole Love scarf. As I was wearing it today I felt like a lot of people were making extended eye contact with me and just generally looking at me... either I was looking pretty damn cool today, or I was starting to think maybe the Black/Red/White/Gold colors could possibly be a rival soccer...err, football teams colors or something. I dont pay any attention to the sport, so I have no idea... Are these verboten colors to be wearing around Munich?!? ... or was I just in a paranoid state today?

as far as the show.... another freaking great one! The Lonely 1 and Shot In The Arm were nice surprises, I dont know why I expected them to end with I'm A Wheel, but I can't think of a better last song... new stuff sounded great, old stuff sounded great. These guys are still killing it!

I saw video camera's and some separate microphones set up. Does anybody know if Wilco are recording these shows for use later or was it maybe for something local.... which leads to me ask (assuming there are some locals or other people in the know here), if there is to be a tv broadcast of all or parts of he show and if there were to be a Radio Broadcast of the show, what Tv and/or Radio stations would one look/listen out for in order to catch a broadcast? I've caught some live concerts of similar artist on late night tv a time or two, but never thought too much as to the station/times/location.... but it just dawned on me, maybe there will be some live Wilco some night and would hate to miss it!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...