When I get to work______ makes me smile

The video is awesome,do I smell the farting preacher?...........i also go into my office and through down some doo,the deuce,matter that witch is and is referred to as fecal.....ps i is a master of the custody arts,and not of spelling

The music that I play.

Seeing a certain Harridan supervisor is not there

seeing somebody has brought donuts

What a perfect thread for this morning. I came to work early this morning (start the new year off right, y'know), all prepared for our Monday morning meeting, and I even brought challah and butter for my coworkers. Strange, I thought, that no one is here at 8:00. So around 8:30 I walked around the building and found just one person here, who said,"Hey, you coming in to catch up on some work too?"

So. . . we're off today! That was definitely the best smile I've had all year. All 2 days of it.

The decaf drinkers in my office annoy me to no end...complete disregard for coffee etiquette.

I drink decaf, but I make my own, at my desk. I agree about the etiquette. But it goes both ways.

In all the years I've worked where I do, I've only seen the official decaf pot used one time, and I said out loud (with humor), "Who made decaf? Is this some kind of joke?" Turned out we had a visitor at work who requested decaf, which I totally understood. It has not been made before or since, though, to my knowledge anyway. :D

I've tried going decaf for health reasons twice, but it turns out that caffeine wasn't the problem in either case, so I happily returned to my full-power coffee habit.

I have MS and seizures, so I have to drink unleaded.

Honestly, unless I do a side by side tasting, I can't tell the difference. It's become all about the heat, the aroma, the taste, and the ritual. Does the same thing for me.

awsome i managed a Best western 4 a week,.......U never know what could shake that frown up example, ask some one if they would like to try the new glutten loaf and or tell them the salt is fabulous today,u should smell our restrooms they got cleaned today

While we're on the subject of poo... once at my work I was handling a snake for a birthday party (the aquarium used to host birthday parties and the big surprise was that the kids got to touch a snake), and this particular day I was the one presenting the snake. Well my snake had other plans and proceeded to poo everywhere. Unsure of what to do after the snake was done, I called my boss (with phone in one hand and poopy snake in the other) who basically just said "clean the snake off with the snake bag (fancy word for pillow case) and get in that party!!". so i did, making sure every child not only got a little extra purelle, but also washed their hands.

it was not one of my proudest moments. but it made me laugh to re-tell the tale.