Wilco - iTunes Session

A new Wilco iTunes session is available for pre-order now at the iTunes Store. The 8-song album was recorded at Wilco's Chicago loft in December and features new takes on songs from The Whole Love as well as a couple classic Wilco tunes and a version of Nick Lowe's "Cruel to Be Kind" with Mr. Lowe himself.

1. Dawned On Me (iTunes Session)

2. Born Alone (iTunes Session)

3. I Might (iTunes Session)

4. Black Moon (iTunes Session)

5. Whole Love (iTunes Session)

6. War On War (iTunes Session)

7. Passenger Side (iTunes Session)

8. Cruel to Be Kind (feat. Nick Lowe) [iTunes Session]

Great news! I hope this does well enough that they consider releasing a live album next year...and/or a series of live shows available from their new label!!

Mine is pre-ordered & ready to go-go!!

The set list is almost identical to the set they did on Tiny Desk and Daytrotter. I wonder if they're the standard "acoustic" versions they've done?

I'll preview before I buy, but the collector in me knows I'll buy it just to have it.

The boys just want to have fun. Can't wait for the McCartney obession to begin...

The boys just want to have fun. Can't wait for the McCartney obession to begin...

Does anyone know how to re-download something from itunes without paying for it again? I purchased the session around 2 in the morning last night and most of the files were corrupt and damaged. A lot of crackling through out and passenger side plays for about twenty seconds and skips to cruel to be kind. Anyone have an idea?

Does anyone know how to re-download something from itunes without paying for it again? I purchased the session around 2 in the morning last night and most of the files were corrupt and damaged. A lot of crackling through out and passenger side plays for about twenty seconds and skips to cruel to be kind. Anyone have an idea?

I'll bet there's a how-to somewhere in iTunes help.

I knew that. I was just trying to be funny. By the way, is this a video download or just music?

Just music, pretty good, especially to have a recorded wilco version of Cruel to be Kind, but other than that, nothing overly special

Just music, pretty good, especially to have a recorded wilco version of Cruel to be Kind, but other than that, nothing overly special

Those were my thoughts going in. Passenger Side has some very nice keyboard work. I Might stands out for me from the new album and I would listen to an AM receiver version of War on War.

Money well spent supporting one of my favorite bands.