So Out Of Tune - Streaming Wilco Concerts

Hi, all.

I've got a new site up in beta called So Out Of Tune. It hosts streaming audio of audience-recorded live Wilco performances; in other words, you can listen to Wilco shows on-demand over the internet. It's all free and only hosts shows in accordance with the band's taping policy.

I thought the board would enjoy it, so check it out. It's in beta at this point, so any feedback - good or bad - is much appreciated. I'll be adding more shows, so although the selection is limited now, it will be much, much larger in the future.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't get to the website at all...from this link, or from the one provided on the facebook group page. I'm hoping that all the newness wrinkles get ironed out easily for you & wanted to say, first & foremost- THANKS!! And to wish you luck with your efforts! Blessings Of Love & Light To You & Yours & All!!

FYI, it sounds like there are some DNS address issues for some people. I suspect that because I just set up the domain not all of the DNS address servers have updated their records with it yet.

If you're getting no response at all, this should resolve itself within a few days at most.

It doesn't work for me at my home computer or my internet TV, either. Not with Chrome, Explorer, Firefox or Safari.

But it didn't work at my work computer (Explorer) until yesterday, and then yesterday it magically opened. So maybe it just takes a while for the URL to get recognized? I have no idea, but maybe just continuing to try at a particular computer will help it get recognized eventually.

Still doesn't work for me from either home or work computer...and I've tried linking here, on the Wilco facebook page & just by tying in the address...really hope the bugs get worked out sooner than later...appreciate the effort though...& good luck ironing out the bugs & all...

Hi, all.

I've got a new site up in beta called So Out Of Tune. It hosts streaming audio of audience-recorded live Wilco performances; in other words, you can listen to Wilco shows on-demand over the internet. It's all free and only hosts shows in accordance with the band's taping policy.

I thought the board would enjoy it, so check it out. It's in beta at this point, so any feedback - good or bad - is much appreciated. I'll be adding more shows, so although the selection is limited now, it will be much, much larger in the future.

Excellent idea. Good choices so far. Just about every show that's really worth having is either on Owl and Bear or in the process of getting to Owl and Bear, but if you see any setlist that looks intriguing on Wilcobase and can't find it at the Wilco archive, let me know. I might not have it, but I probably know someone who does.

--Mike

No luck for me on firefox. I can't even get the site to load.

Me neither...think I've tried hundreds of times at this point...and so it goes...or doesn't actually ;)