So Out Of Tune - Streaming Wilco Concerts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a number of older shows queued up to be added as well. If there are specific shows or features you'd like to see added (mobile support? new show notifications?), shoot me an email at info@sooutoftune.org or post in thread.

Like the others have said, let me express my gratitude for all your hard work. It is appreciated. I, for one, would love to see something mobile friendly. An android app or something would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Been messing around on this site the last few days, digging into some 1997-1999 shows. Maybe it's my internet connection, but I often find songs stopping in the middle of a stream. Sometimes a quick double-click in the play meter to jump ahead a few seconds fixes it, other times the stream seems to freeze altogether. Just a minor issue -- otherwise, really love being able to listen to these shows. I particularly like the old Lounge Ax gigs and the Tweedy/Bennett duo stuff.

The last couple of weeks I also has been using the site to listen to some of the "laptop" era shows - I haven't notice any hiccups while streaming - though I haven't been on the site this week. Anyway thanks for the site, tommyjacobs.

Just re-lived the Tampa show from this past May. It was great for me at the time, and it's every bit as fabulous the second time around. The audience was pretty chatty near the taper, and Jeff's vocals are a bit buried, but I still enjoyed every last bit. The energy at that show was so good, and some real nuggets on the setlist (Company in My Back! Summer Teeth!).

Just love the site, tommyjacobs! So great.

Thanks for the feedback.

Charlie, I suspect the issue you're seeing is because the audio isn't buffering correctly; it could be the internet connection, my server, or some combination of the two. I'll try to recreate and see if I can improve it.

I'll begin work on a mobile interface in the near future.

WOW The Primitives recording was awesome!

I had no idea Jeff did any work in the vien of the Beatfarmers !!

Country Dick has to be smiling on this recording !

" I'm soo Glad !" ... always love to hear a lil Munsters theme guitar ...

Of course, I presume Jeff was on bass.... nifty Grease, " Summer Lovin" riff on bass ...

fun stuff

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...