TWEEDY SOLO SHOWS

Damn those golden tickets are hard to get. It says gold school which makes you think it's a gold ticket. the individual tickets are the gold tickets and the adult/GA are the rest of the tickets.

yeah, that's my conclusion as well at this point. I was also hoping to upgrade, but I'm sure I won't be sitting alone in the $50 section! See you all there!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi hinko...sorry about the confusion. I am as confused as you are! But.....you can bring your son with you. You won't have a problem bringing an underage age child as long as you, the parent, are with him.

Thanks!!

Thank you for the reply! Unfortunately my boy won't be able to go, someday though. Looks like I'm going to a couple more shows solo! I'm getting to kind of like going alone however. It makes everything easier and after all, there's always plenty of super fans to share the experience with!

One thing, do you know about the gold seating? Chairs I assume and is it just the dance floor area in front? I think it's a really good idea how it was done this year, lower prices and the gold section is nice. Looks to be a success as far as sales and the solo shows are always awesome. Not that Wilco shows aren't, but two different animals so to speak! I am obsessed with Jeff's incredible ability as a songwriter/musician. I rarely listen to anything else. Thanks again!

Steve

Thank you for the reply! Unfortunately my boy won't be able to go, someday though. Looks like I'm going to a couple more shows solo! I'm getting to kind of like going alone however. It makes everything easier and after all, there's always plenty of super fans to share the experience with!

My thoughts exactly. Bummer your son can't join you but you'll have an awesome time regardless.

One thing, do you know about the gold seating? Chairs I assume and is it just the dance floor area in front? I think it's a really good idea how it was done this year, lower prices and the gold section is nice. Looks to be a success as far as sales and the solo shows are always awesome. Not that Wilco shows aren't, but two different animals so to speak! I am obsessed with Jeff's incredible ability as a songwriter/musician. I rarely listen to anything else. Thanks again!

Steve

hey hinko....they set up chairs for everyone. only difference between the gold seating and general admission, is that the gold seats are right in front of the stage. no dancing, no standing, everyone sitting peacefully enjoying jeff play amazing music and tell funny stories.

and no clapping. jeff HATES people who clap along.

So..........the Box is still available for Saturday night. It seats 10 people or so. If anybody wants to buy it....let me know. You can get your friends together to pitch in, but one person should pay. I still have to figure out how that will happen. At school, we usually start the bidding at 2500 for the box, but if anybody here wants to buy it, I'd let it go or start the bidding at $1000. Let me know. Thanks! xo

I just flew in from CT, I called the Vic and they tell me "no audio", what's up with that, he says he's looking at the sheet for tonights show, it also says cameras are allowed, WTF, I think they got it backwards.