TWEEDY SOLO SHOWS

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a March 10th school event, we will know if there are more tickets to release for both nights. I will let you know!

Thanks!

I'm trying to make the connection here, but I'm not seeing it. Is the school expanding the Vic seating capacity as a science fair project? Are the current ticketholders going to be mysteriously shrunken on March 10th? I'm sure there are several of us who would love to grab some gold circle tix for Saturday... hope this works out!

I'm trying to make the connection here, but I'm not seeing it. Is the school expanding the Vic seating capacity as a science fair project? Are the current ticketholders going to be mysteriously shrunken on March 10th? I'm sure there are several of us who would love to grab some gold circle tix for Saturday... hope this works out!

No, it most likely means that they set aside a number of tickets for people affiliated in one way or another with the school. This makes sense, as it's a benefit for the school.

If people affiliated with the school do not buy up the number set aside, then those will be released to the general public.

No science fair project, no shrinking, just some basic logic.

• 2 weeks later...

What is the taping policy for these shows, does The Vic allow taping, how about mic stands? If I sat in the mezzanine would I be able to tape my mics to the front of balcony or hang them off the front banister?

I'm flying in and not even renting a car, so I'd actually rather no bring a mic stand, is anyone going that I could possibly piggy-back off of?

I was lucky enough to get golden circle on Friday but just regular on Saturday. If I can snag a "golden ticket" for Saturday night once they go on sale, I will have a regular admission ticket to sell for Saturday night. Just FYI.

Okeey dokeey....both golden circle and regular tickets for both nights will be released next Wednesday the 21st at noon.

Thanks!

xo

srmt

I'm assuming we are going to jamusa.com to get tickets again?

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Very excited to see Jeff again, have tickets for both shows. Saw 4 of the 5 Wilco shows in Chicago awhile back, couldn't get the Lincoln Hall tix though. I see them anytime I can when they are in the midwest. I'm coming from the Quad Cities area (Iowa/Illinois straddling the Mississippi).

At any rate, does anyone know if it's all ages or 18+? I've seen it both ways on Jam. I was thinking about taking my son with me, I've been making him listen to Wilco/Jeff since he was born and I think he would enjoy it. I asked him when I first got tickets and he was stoked, then I saw it was 18+ on Jam on the purchase page. I just now looked again at the Vic site, clicked on the show and went to the Jam site where it says all ages. Also, I also assume the golden circle in front is seated? I just had back surgery so it would be nice to sit if I need to.

I would assume it's all ages being a school benefit show? Anyone knows for sure, please let me know. My daughter has a gymnastics meet in DeKalb that weekend but still don't the day! It's really making it hard to get everything sorted out plus some friends have bailed or have other commitments and I'm stuck with a few extras but that's for the ticket forum if I can't find any other friends that want to go.

Thanks!

Hi hinko...sorry about the confusion. I am as confused as you are! But.....you can bring your son with you. You won't have a problem bringing an underage age child as long as you, the parent, are with him.

Thanks!!

I'm confused. The web site says "gold" section but says $50. So I don't know if the price came down or if there are no gold seats anymore. Anyone get a $75 dollar option during this onsale?

Well I went from having no tickets to having tickets so I guess I can't complain about my first ever print-at-home tickets. Wheeee Chicago!

Cool. I won't complain, either--I was just hoping to upgrade for Saturday, so I'll just be grateful that I'm there at all.

Damn those golden tickets are hard to get. It says gold school which makes you think it's a gold ticket. the individual tickets are the gold tickets and the adult/GA are the rest of the tickets.