TWEEDY SOLO SHOWS

Hi guys.....So-we are doing the Jeff solo benefit shows at the Vic in Chicago again. These shows are really really fun. You should all come to them! They are going to be Friday and Saturday March 30 and 31. The tickets are going on sale this Saturday February 18. The shows will be 18 and over. These shows are a benefit for the scholarship fund at our Montessori school. The tickets will be $75 for the closest upfront seats known as the golden circle, and $50 for the rest of the room. Yes, it is expensive. It's a benefit.

Did I mention how fun these shows are? Well they are. Really really fun. Come!!

Thanks.

xo

srmt

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I want to come! But seeing as it's a week after my son's wedding (yay!) I don't expect I'm going to have any discretionary funds left for flying around the countryside. Damn anyway! :frusty

Those of you close enough to go, or able to travel in, have a magnificent time! I know these shows are so much fun because of all the reports of those who went in the past. I'll be there in spirit, and reading all the reviews after! And wow, $75 for tickets up front sounds very reasonable to me, and a benefit at that!

Go! Have a blast! Tell us about it after!!! :) :banana

Where are tickets going on sale?

Hi guys.....So-we are doing the Jeff solo benefit shows at the Vic in Chicago again. These shows are really really fun. You should all come to them! They are going to be Friday and Saturday March 30 and 31. The tickets are going on sale this Saturday February 18. The shows will be 18 and over. These shows are a benefit for the scholarship fund at our Montessori school. The tickets will be $75 for the closest upfront seats known as the golden circle, and $50 for the rest of the room. Yes, it is expensive. It's a benefit.

Did I mention how fun these shows are? Well they are. Really really fun. Come!!

Thanks.

xo

srmt

Planned on only one night for us. Got Gold for Saturday. Super excited.

Bosco, you planning on taping?

Taping, hmmm, hadn't thought of that ;^)

If the balcony is not "Gold" I was thinking I would get to compare a FOBoard & a FOBalcony show how's that for an answer.

Now I guess I need to work on finding a place to stay, is there a VC favorite hotel/motel for a gathering of out of towners?

I got in, Gold for first night, Adult for second SWEEEETTTT!

Same for me. So happy to have gotten both nights, since I'll be coming from Virginia, and super thrilled about gold on the first night. See you there!

By the way, anybody who was shut out, keep trying. It seems to fluctuate between saying unavailable and having a ticket pop up. No gold ones, but I was just able to see an adult one available a minute ago.

Edited by Wilco Me

I had to put 4 individual tickets in my cart for Saturday night. This will my third year in a row. Starting to get tricky though with the kids getting older. Actually rescheduled the family's spring break getaway. Loser...maybe but these shows are pretty special. Might actually get in line early this year and hear that acoustic "On and On and On" that I've longed for.