What does your upcoming concert schedule look like?

Yeah they just added it..was a fan club presale today regular onsale Fri..come on down, bring your earplugs (Still to date the Whigs show I saw in 99 was the loudest show I ever attended)!

got a ticket to this show during the pre-sale...heard it was sold out even before the general sale. never seen them, despite being a fan going back to '93 when Gentlemen came out....Joseph Arthur is opening up.

the bowery is usually a great venue, and it's probably the only chance to seem there...the tour is fairly extensive, and it wraps up at Terminal 5 in NYC, but I heard that place sucks.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

so My Morning Jacket just announced NO REPEAT SONGS for their two-night stand at Red Rocks in August. Plus they are opening up a vote for the fans to choose each nights opener for the entire tour.

now how do we get WILCO to follow suit? that would just make my summer. shit, that would make my year!

so My Morning Jacket just announced NO REPEAT SONGS for their two-night stand at Red Rocks in August. Plus they are opening up a vote for the fans to choose each nights opener for the entire tour.

now how do we get WILCO to follow suit? that would just make my summer. shit, that would make my year!

I'm a fan of switching up the setlist, but I don't want Wilco to turn their setlists into an American Idol contest.

I just posted what elephantstone did on the MMJ thread. Not so much exciting for the fan voting as it is for two shows with no repeats. I'd gladly let Wilco choose the songs, but to get no repeats in two nights would be a freaking awesome gift to their hardcore fans who go night after night.

I'm going to three nights of My Morning Jacket at the Wiltern in LA!!

the fan voting is JUST for the opening song...a cool idea i think. but yes, the no repeated songs is really what is awesome here.

and Shug, i'm jealous that you get Iron & Wine at one of those LA shows. i'd gladly exchange Band of Horses for I&W at Red Rocks.

$270?? That's freakin' crazy. Neil ought to fellate you for that price.

I was wrong, $275.05 with all the ripoff fees, etc. But you get a free digital download of Americana. Not quite the same as getting fellated! More like getting raped. But I may sign up for the program.

I was wrong, $275.05 with all the ripoff fees, etc. But you get a free digital download of Americana. Not quite the same as getting fellated! More like getting raped. But I may sign up for the program.

fuck it., i'm in.

i doubt there will be another Crazy Horse tour, and i'd like to see them once last time.