Did I go to the only 4 set Wilco show ever?

Looking thru old setlists of shows I went to. I swear 06 and 07 were some great Wilco years!

Wilco
2007-06-21
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Columbia, MD

1. A Shot In The Arm
2. Side With The Seeds
3. You Are My Face
4. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
5. Kamera
6. Handshake Drugs
7. Via Chicago
8. Shake It Off
9. War On War
10. Sky Blue Sky
11. Impossible Germany
12. Jesus, Etc.
13. Hate It Here
14. Walken
15. I'm The Man Who Loves You
16. Hummingbird

Set 2:
17. California Stars
18. Poor Places
19. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

Set 3:
20. Happy Birthday (Pat's Birthday)
21. Heavy Metal Drummer
22. The Late Greats
23. I'm Always In Love
24. Outtasite (Outta Mind)
25. I'm A Wheel

Set 4:
26. What Light

Summer of '07 was the first time that the current line up really blew my mind. I saw them about a week after the show above, in Vermont, and they were blistering. I thought the Sky Blue Sky material held up really well live. Shake It Off, a song that some folks are not enamored with, was a highlight for me.

Not trying to quibble, but I see the above show as 1 set and 3 encores. And that run from The Late Greats through I'm a Wheel in the second encore must have been a barn burner.

Doing a little setlist research, in terms of sheer breadth & length...it appears the mind blowing 2010 golden period of long sets over the course of 16 shows that started with 30 song show at March 22nd in Miami & ended with a 38 song show on April 11th, 2010 in Pittsburgh- peaking in Boston & Philly with 39 song shows & routinely running 35-37 songs (most of them closer to the 39 than the 30 parameter)...they then headed to Japan & Europe, where they did shorter shows (25-30 song sets) but still substantial... but on their return things got even crazier...starting June 17th in L.A. with 39 songs, & absolutely peaking with a 43 song show in Austin on August 7th....30 songs on August 14th at North Adams, Mass. would seem to end it off...
I see some shows in 2008 getting into the low-mid 30's song length wise...the 4 show run at the Vic in Chicago ends off with a 36 song night
Anyone with any more knowledge of mammoth marathon shows from different eras? To me it looks like 2010 was the current crazy peak...wish they decide to do something like that again...like at Solid Sound 2013!!!!

I was at the Richmond, VA show at the end of March, which was also great. The one, two punch of that show and this one, which was streamed, really solidified my love. And of course the other memorable thing about this show was that they announced the first Solid Sound festival. I remember chatting online "What did he say? Mass mocha??"

Doing a little setlist research, in terms of sheer breadth & length...it appears the mind blowing 2010 golden period of long sets over the course of 16 shows that started with 30 song show at March 22nd in Miami & ended with a 38 song show on April 11th, 2010 in Pittsburgh- peaking in Boston & Philly with 39 song shows & routinely running 35-37 songs (most of them closer to the 39 than the 30 parameter)...they then headed to Japan & Europe, where they did shorter shows (25-30 song sets) but still substantial... but on their return things got even crazier...starting June 17th in L.A. with 39 songs, & absolutely peaking with a 43 song show in Austin on August 7th....30 songs on August 14th at North Adams, Mass. would seem to end it off...

I see some shows in 2008 getting into the low-mid 30's song length wise...the 4 show run at the Vic in Chicago ends off with a 36 song night

Anyone with any more knowledge of mammoth marathon shows from different eras? To me it looks like 2010 was the current crazy peak...wish they decide to do something like that again...like at Solid Sound 2013!!!!

I may be crazy, but I'm almost certain Wilco did not play in Los Angeles in June 2010 (or in LA at all in 2010, for that matter). I see there is a show listed on setlist.fm with a crazy setlist - but that show didn't happen on that date. I definitely would have been there if it had happened. I looked around on Wilcobase and the Wilco website tour archives and there were no shows in June 2010.

Of course - neither of those sites list the Aspen Jazzfest show I attended on Labor Day weekend 2010. So obviously, I could be crazy. But, I'm pretty sure someone out there is making this show up.

I may be crazy, but I'm almost certain Wilco did not play in Los Angeles in June 2010 (or in LA at all in 2010, for that matter). I see there is a show listed on setlist.fm with a crazy setlist - but that show didn't happen on that date. I definitely would have been there if it had happened. I looked around on Wilcobase and the Wilco website tour archives and there were no shows in June 2010.

Of course - neither of those sites list the Aspen Jazzfest show I attended on Labor Day weekend 2010. So obviously, I could be crazy. But, I'm pretty sure someone out there is making this show up.

Interesting on the official Wilco website they show all the March & April 2010 shows I referenced, but none of the North American dates listed on the setlist-Fm website for June, July & August  it shows May 31st in Spain & then nothing until two shows (the last two of that year) in September in the U.K...as well there are gigs there listed as having happened after the two U.K dates & different venues for the end of May dates...weird?

All three shows look fantastic.

10-13-07 Kansas City setlist w/ Hesitating Beauty and Pot Kettle Black looks best in this bunch.

The "Evening With" concert just never seemed to end. Also four sets! There is an excellent recording of the Kansas City show. I went nuts that night. Thought there was a great balance of songs, plus you simply can't go wrong with 4 songs from A.M. and from Being There, opening with "Via Chicago" and an epic "Spiders/Kidsmoke." Elton John was playing the then-brand-new Sprint Center in KC that same night, and Tweedy was talkin' some friendly smack on that show since it drew probably 15,000 people compared to the few thousand that might have fit at The Crossroads. It was the closing show for The Crossroads' concert season and people were in great spirits. Terrific night.

Looking thru old setlists of shows I went to. I swear 06 and 07 were some great Wilco years!

Wilco

2007-06-21

Merriweather Post Pavilion

Columbia, MD

This was my first Wilco show, and it was awesome, from the "Shot in the Arm" opener to the curfew-beating 3rd encore.  I was in the pit, and you could tell that they changed up the 2nd encore a bit to shove an extra song or two in there, so it was already a great show.  Then when the crowd kept up the noise, we got an apparently spontaneous 3rd encore, which is pretty rare these days.  This show is right up there with the "Evening With" and post-residency shows for me.