Day Tripper
Lovely Rita
Get Back

Yesterday
Helter Skelter
Golden Slumbers
Carry That Weight
The End

Going to see him both nights in Orlando later this month. He can do the exact same setlist and it will be fine by me! 

I would take Sir Paul's show over a Stones show these days, especially with all the cheesy "special guests" (Gwen Stefani, gimme a freaking break). And at about half the price. I love the Stones, but jeez...

Going to see him both nights in Orlando later this month. He can do the exact same setlist and it will be fine by me! 

I would take Sir Paul's show over a Stones show these days, especially with all the cheesy "special guests" (Gwen Stefani, gimme a freaking break). And at about half the price. I love the Stones, but jeez...

I'd like to say the same...but I have yet to see the Stones. They had Tom Waits last night in Oakland do Little Red Rooster! Thats a good guest..but yeah some of the guests are a joke.

What's wrong with Gwen Stefani?

Nothing...unless she's butchering Wild Horses. Seen the video yet? Even some of her own fans commented negatively on it.

Paul really represents the end of the Beatles era for me. No one else has ever represented the Beatles catalogue on the level of his performances. I think his 2010 Miami show might have been the best rock concert I have ever seen, and I have been to a LOT of shows.

yeah, many of those tunes are bust outs.  so damn cool.  i saw him in 92 and it was incredible.  i've kind of kept myself from seeing him since then.  if this tour comes by though, i'll go.  it's really really neat that we can still go see paul Mcca from the fucking beatles today!  he sounds incredible too, even in those shitty videos!

When you look at that setlist, I can think Paul can be forgiven for all the cheesy 80s pop songs. That was kind of a lost decade for a lot of 60s icons, including Dylan and Joni Mitchell. I mean, come on, Helter Skelter, Day Tripper, Get Back, Hey Jude...there's no substitute for these shows.

I'd be much more psyched about seeing Dylan, by the way, if he would load his sets with crowd-pleasers. I know he's a cantankerous old bird, and does whatever he wants, but McCartney could certainly do the same (or even play his entire new album, which would be like one long bathroom break for most of us). Instead, he delivers a 3-hour event with so many hits, it could make your head spin. This will be a great time.

Holy shit. That's a show.

I really wish he would do away with this self-serving , inner artist pap, and maybe play something THE FANS WANT TO HEAR.

Seriously, where's my "Ebony and Ivory" (w/ special guest Lauren Hill, um, scratch that, Tom Waits????)

I really wish he would do away with this self-serving , inner artist pap, and maybe play something THE FANS WANT TO HEAR.

Seriously, where's my "Ebony and Ivory" (w/ special guest Lauren Hill, um, scratch that, Tom Waits????)

Right. He should do what Dylan does and just play all the hits every show, only thinking about the paying audience there to adore him.

I'm going to see the 1976 concert film Rock Show in a theater on May 16, I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't seen it in years and that was on VHS tape, I do believe!

http://www.rockshowonscreen.com/

Wings Over The World on BBC4 Sunday night. Also available here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9TQh-sAoSg

Just as long as I don't go to the place where it's an eternity of 80s Hair Metal then I'm ok.