I am not a fan of Christmas or the holidays in general

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love going through it and building on my seething resentment of the rich.

Anybody with little kids that celebrates Xmas/Santa and doesn't know about this site, check it out. It's free and very well done. You can personalize with your kid's name, things to work on, gifts, etc. Cool shit. My youngest was pumped he made the "good list" again, though it was close:

http://www.portablenorthpole.com/home?gclid=CKqy07DGt7sCFew7MgoddTEAoQ

I usually cut one down in the mountains with the kids (Easter Seals grounds, marked trees, $20 donation) but the ex beat me to it this year and got a tree for my house, too. Got to give a $40 voucher to a student for a tree because of this. All good feelings all around, yo.

I have friends that refuse to celebrate xmas or any religious holiday. So they do a Winter Solstice celebration. Pretty sure all their doing is confusing their kid and pissing off the grandparents.

I have friends that refuse to celebrate xmas or any religious holiday. So they do a Winter Solstice celebration. Pretty sure all their doing is confusing their kid and pissing off the grandparents.

You are friends with a lot of witches and warlocks?