I don't have ESPN and haven't been paying too much attention, but the Manning story line is a good one, so I guess I can't blame them with running with it. Plus who would want to talk about Pete Carroll.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the score 17 to 3. I knew the Broncos would score more than 3.

Didn't manning get some sort of record for pass completions? What a weird game.

I don't know if weird is the right word. Just a thorough domination by the best defense in the league. Got pressure on Manning all night with their 4-man rush, leading to the two picks, and were always there with big hit after big hit on Broncos receivers after they made a catch. Manning was 17-23 for 104 and 2 interceptions in the first half. That's just damn impressive.

Lots o' folks called the game "boring".

Personally, I enjoy watching a dominant defense. And, with the multitude of ways that the Seahawks found to score, I would hardly say that it was a boring game. One-sided? Duh! But not boring.

I don't know if weird is the right word. Just a thorough domination by the best defense in the league. Got pressure on Manning all night with their 4-man rush, leading to the two picks, and were always there with big hit after big hit on Broncos receivers after they made a catch. Manning was 17-23 for 104 and 2 interceptions in the first half. That's just damn impressive.

Any game in which the first play is a safety can be classified as weird.  

If you would have told me that Manning would have a record setting 34 pass completions.  I would have been pretty sure they would have crushed Seahawks.  So in that aspect it seems weird.  

It's also a little weird that all the news stories today are about Manning and not Russell Wilson. Props to the the Seahawks for racking up 43 points. Talk about a dominating performance. I think that's why many people found it boring.

By the third quarter, I found myself singing "Another boring blowout Super Bowl" (to the tune of Pleasant Valley Sunday.) :lol

I turned it off to watch Downton Abbey.

Kudos to the Seahawks and Pete Carroll who got his team prepared.

Also never really watched that New Girl show -  funny show, thought Prince was funny, too.