• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manning has put to rest the "he can't play in cold weather" bunk this year, anyway. Manning/IN won a Super Bowl a few years ago in the rain, too. 

My prediction: whichever team puts the most points on the board wins the game.

Many of us in the Northeast are hoping that it will snow like all hell that day. And I cannot believe they're shutting down Broadway in Midtown for this shit. 

No - it's shut down all week for like 10 blocks or so until the game. I can only imagine the anger.

Many of us in the Northeast are hoping that it will snow like all hell that day. And I cannot believe they're shutting down Broadway in Midtown for this shit. 

Went to park at my standby parking lot in Secaucus yesterday..normally $7 for 12 hours...WILL BE AT EVENT RATE ALL WEEK! paid $20 Superbowl is not for 6 days! GRRRRR :headbonk

Went to park at my standby parking lot in Secaucus yesterday..normally $7 for 12 hours...WILL BE AT EVENT RATE ALL WEEK! paid $20 Superbowl is not for 6 days! GRRRRR :headbonk

OW.