Tweedy - Hunter Mountain 6/07/20014 Some Photos

Looks like Jeff has been skipping the ol gym lately.

He might've been a little preoccupied with writing 20 new songs, cocooning indoors during the coldest Chicago winter in years, putting together a new band and taking care of his wife. I don't know, maybe those things seemed a little more compelling than hitting the gym. Smh.

I'm still kind of surprised that no one captured the performance at Mountain Jam.
I was thinking it'd end up on youtube somehow. I spoke to a friend who was planning on it, but things didn't work out & he wasn't that pressed about it, because he assumed someone would get it. Apparently many folks were thinking someone else would get it.
Maybe I need to become more tech savvy.
If anyone has a lead on either audio or video, PM me here & I'd be very grateful.

Not to pile on, but my wife mentioned it, too --- which made me laugh.  Winter weight adds up, I guess....The loaded bake potato wasn't going to help matters --- luckily it had sour cream.

Jeff was good, the band was fine.  I'm seeing this as a project where he can explore songwriting and spend some time with his son.  The songs slower and introspective, which is good for this kind of project.  It's not Wilco, but I bought a t shirt.

Setlist from the torrent:

This matches what was posted on Facebook (except for the banter/band intro tracks).

Jeff Tweedy
June 07, 2014
Mountain Jam X
Hunter Mtn. Ski Area
Hunter, NY

disc 1:
01. Down From Above
02. Flowering
03. Summer Noon
04. World Away
05. New Moon
06. Slow Love