Hosting a party? Going to a party? Don't give a hoot about football?

My neighborhood always has a big shindig at someone's house. Last year I won $200 in the pool and the year before a neighboring house burned to the ground after a chimney fire. What will today bring?

I'm heading to the kitchen to start baking 4 loaves of bread that will be transformed into muffulettas by gametime. Gluttony is my middle name.

Invited some friends over for the game. At first, they said they probably couldn't make it. Last night, they said they would. House is a mess, wife's a bit pissed. Oh well, there will be IPAs, chili, and football. All will be well by 5:30 PM CST.

Oh, and go BRONCOS!! Though I'd be happy for Jared Allen if the Panthers win.

Planned to go over to a neighbors for party -- though my 4 year old came down with a fever yesterday -- it will be a party time decision if we all go or just half of us -- the party is at a friends of my 6 year old house - so he has been looking forward to it for weeks -- damn little sisters...

I am rooting for the Panthers, mostly because I am fan of Ron Rivera - a former Bear and an all around decent guy, from what I can gather.

The half time show was so disjointed

I agree. I thought it was a mess and didn't enjoy it as much as past Super Bowl half time shows. My friends and I also thought the commercials weren't up to par for Super Bowl commercials, either.

The game was great though! I was happy to see Cam Newton shut down, and happy that Peyton gets another Super Bowl ring!

Baby Monkey Dog?

Or I liked the avocado with Scott Baio as well.  

I did not need to see baby monkey dog...

I only got to see a few commercials. Was too busy chasing my little guys around, and then we packed up before half time so that we could get home and put them to bed at a decent hour. Saw the Seth Rogan / Amy Schumber Bud Light commercial, the Doritos Fetus, and Baby Monkey Dog one.

The thing I hate is - this morning when I turned on the local news (OK, local TV news is the worst, and completely irrelevant at this point), their story was about which commercials were the best and worst. ON THE NEWS. 

I did not see a single commercial that elicited an LOL.  Granted, uverse cut off our service with about 7:00 minutes left in the fourth quarter, so I missed out from that point until Peyton was talking about drinking beer.

The thing I hate is - this morning when I turned on the local news (OK, local TV news is the worst, and completely irrelevant at this point), their story was about which commercials were the best and worst. ON THE NEWS. 

It was also on all the Major News morning shows.  Ugh.